1

You're pov*

Day's have gone by where I haven't thought of you, I miss you and love you, never forget that. I promise I'll see you soon.

That was the message I got this morning, and when I read it, I was in a bathroom stall crying my eyes out. I knew who it was, but the number was unknown.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" One of my employees asked, making me feel happy that they care.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'll be out in a minute."

"Good, because Mr Lee is on our floor level, asking for you." I sigh at her words, hearing her walk out.

My husband.

The man I couldn't escape from, because he was always around, it's just annoying now. I couldn't go out, I couldn't even do things with my son anymore. I used to be able to just go out freely, now he's on my ass.

Pulled out of my thoughts, I hear the bathroom door open, and I open my stall, seeing my husband.

"What is it?" I say getting aggravated.

"I missed you." He says licking his lips, coming towards me.

"We go home in an hour, and you've seen me all day. Why miss me now?" I back away from him, hitting my back on the stall door, almost falling, Taeyong grabs my waist.

I look at him in shock, he smiles, and kisses my lips. I kiss back, putting in more passion, moving my hands to his chest, I push him away.

"Not at work."

"Y/n, why won't you let me touch you? We've been married for years now, and after you had mark we haven't done anything." He says, looking at me fixing my makeup in the mirror.

"You mean we haven't have sex." I sit up, looking at him, waiting for an answer. As usual, he doesn't.

"We have a son, how can we do that with a 17 year old in the house. Besides we both got married at 20, and distinctly remember that we've been on and off."

"He going to a friends house tonight, I would like to have time with you."

"Taeyong, I said no."

"Why? Why do you keep pushing this off? " He asked nervously.

"Because I'm scared!" I yell at him, causing him to be taken aback.

I sigh, fixing myself, walking out, he does the same and we don't talk the whole day.

_

"Mom, dad?" Mark says, catching our attention.

"Is everything okay? You guys haven't said a thing since you got home."

I change the subject, looking at the clock.

"It's time for you to go." He nods, puts his plate in the sink, grabs his stuff, and heads out the door.

I head to the sink, dumping my plate, turning around, I'm met with my husband.

"Why are you scared." He looks me in my eyes.

"Do you think your going to get pregnant, because that's not-" I cut his sentence, by slapping him.

Tears we're escaping my eyes, and I saw the old him again.

"You know what happened to Sonyeol, so why?!" I yell at him, knowing my pain wasn't going to stop.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He hugs me tightly, as I cried in his chest.

I don't regret slapping him, but what he did the next few days, is a horrific turn of events.

You're pov over*