Book 3 preview

The tight grip of reality lifts under her finger tips creating a chaos only known to her being. The family beneath her, slaughtered in cold blood was her own, and it was all for the thrill. The difference, she had no feeling.

Every cop, every mob, wanted her head on a stick, just to say they did something in the name of 'Justice'. All of it was a load a bull crap, and she knew it. All they wanted to know was why she was really doing this. What was her purpose in killing all these people? Yes, she was helping the law system, but even criminals have people they love, and some sort of family. So, What was Choi Eun cheol's purpose?

Lounging on her couch, cigarette between her lips, her eyes watch the television, as the News plays a new sequence. "Just today, another body of a stone cold killer was found, right outside of this ally. I stand near the crime scene, many people are starting to gather, saying it was the female assassin." Chuckling, smoke leaves her mouth, she applauds.

Canceling the sound of the television, the burner phone rings. Grunting in anger, she lifts her body off of the couch, reaching to answer the phone. "What." The anger in her voice volumes out the television, stunning her client on the other end. "You're a woman." She rolls her eyes at the annoying comment, "And you're an annoying prick, disturbing me on my day off."

The man on the line chuckles, "You killed him, didn't you? He murdered children, so you killed him." Humming, she takes a puff of her cigarette, "Do you have a job for me or not, Mr. Chen?" The line grows cold, and the phone cuts.

It's not a surprise that things like this happen, she got used to it. Besides, she gets a kick out of scaring her clients.

Getting up, putting her hair back into a ponytail, putting her cap on, and putting out her cigarette, she watches the smoke burn out, as if it were one of her subjects to murder. Coming back to reality, Eun cheol, grabs her bag, and walks out of her apartment, heading to the elevator, in hopes of arriving at the seven eleven, to get the snacks of her choice, before the day ends.

Running into the elevator, A young man comes in, he smiles and bows, but Eun cheol ignores him, and he gladly takes the hint. The silent ride seems like forever for him, but for Eun cheol, her thoughts are blankly about which Ramen she should get.

"I'm Bae Jin-Tae, I live next door, and I've noticed you for a while." His words are ignored as the elevator stops on the first floor, and Eun cheol exits the scenery. Blinking a few times to realize his rejection, Jin-Tae sighs, before exiting the elevator to head to school.

The cost of having someone you care for is too much of a weakness for those in the type of business that Eun Cheol indulges in. That is something she believes she can't have, but in reality, Eun Cheol, cannot feel remorse, love, or even pain for others, neither sympathy. Because of this, her inability to feel, helps her complete her job, but the slight option of murder helps her feel a bit of something.

Author: End of preview/chapter 1- the book will be out in a couple of weeks, and i am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the delay, I recently ended up in the hospital due to some complications, but I am okay now.

So, let's discuss, book 3. I'll give some insight to help lighten some issues, if you have any questions after, just dm me or comment here.

Choi Eun Cheol, is obviously an assassin, but not given much background to how that came to be. Her introduction was given, when she issued the assassination of Taeyong, which also explains her illness (she's not really okay in the head). It also explains how she murdered her family (In this preview), and how she believes love is what get's most of the people affiliated in her line of work killed (she's the one that kills them by the way). Eun Cheol is in fact 28, so please DO NOT act as if this character is a child. (Please understand that no characters from the boss book 1 & 2 will not be featured in this book for my purpose of wanting to break away from the dominating male narrative of my horrendous creation.) Eun Cheol is a character of my making and I will not stand for the plagiarism, I noticed a few people copied my work during the first phase of book one and I let it slide, but with this book that is not going to happen. All characters are my own, Please respect that. Eun Cheol, does smoke, but she does not drink. Her Job is being an assassin, and that does mean she works for anyone, but abides by her own rules (That will be explained later). Eun Cheol, has not had a significant other, and does not plan on it, she just does her job. She sees Mr. Yoo as a problem, needed to be taken care of (He's a character in the book, who'll be introduced soon). She hates clubs, and loud music. She prefers it to silent, like waves. More will be provided in the story about her character.

Bae Jin-Tae, is a school student, who lives next door to Eun Cheol. His curiosity gets the best of him, when he first lays his eyes on Eun Cheol. His infatuation takes over him, and he tries to talk to her, only to get ignored (what happened in the preview), but it doesn't stop him from trying harder. Jin-Tae has a child-like demeanor, which disarrays many people, including his friends, but he's actually very much a man and not a child. REMEMBER these characters are NOT children or teenagers, they are adults. Jin-Tae, is in fact 20 (Just an eight year difference lol). He is very much active in the adult business, when he isn't busy with school (he's a prostitute ya'll.....). Like I said, this book isn't for kids, and book 3 is most definitely going to take a turn for the worse. As much as Eun Cheol, will ignore Jin-Tae, his infatuation, soon becomes obsession. (Not gonna spoil the book anymore) His job is the adult business (night), but he goes to school (day). Jin-Tae, doesn't smoke or drink. he deosn't have a significant other, because he only has eyes for Eun Cheol. His family live in jeju. He sees Dong-in as a problem (His friend from grade school, who'll be introduced soon). He likes karaoke, and ballads. He prefers it when someone sings him to sleep. He acts like a baby when sick, and wants someone to stay by him. More will be provided in the story about his character.

Mr. Yoo, is a drunk, who lives on the second floor, under Eun Cheol. He causes a mess in Eun Cheol's plans, and raids her apartment, claiming she "stole" from him (Will be explained in the story). He is an ex police officer. His son died in a fire, and his wife left him (before he became a drunk).

Dong-In, is a grade school friend of Bae Jin-Tae, who takes a liking to Eun cheol. Dong-In is problematic, and likes to create a mess for others to clean up. He likes to make things about him, and takes advantage of Jin-Tae to "get closer" to Eun Cheol (That's not gonna happen though.)

That's all the information I can provide about the characters, if you have any questions or concerns, you know what to do.