7

Mark walks down the hallway, of the school, humming a tune, as he listens to music. Recalling last night, he heard everything his parents said. He wasn't very upset, just unpleasant with the idea of his parents not being in love any more.

Lost in his thoughts, he bumps into someone, he grabs the small figures arm.

Sonyeol.

"I was just about to come, and find you." He smiles.

"Why?" Marks eyes wonder off, as he questions his best friend.

Sonyeol, maybe small, and slender, but he is strong, and not really light headed.

Mark knows he must have something on his mind, to let all his weight shift like that.

"You got a letter, I think your mom dropped it off." He giggles.

Mark holds on to the letter, rapped in envelope, brushing his fingers against it.

Finally, taking it from Sonyeol, he opens the envelope, taking the letter out.

The first line says, From Lee Taeyong, while the second line reads, To My son.

'The proposition your mother has is her last wish, as we dismember our relationship. You as our eldest, and only son, must decide who you want to be with. See you tonight.'

Mark sighs, gripping the letter, tightly, in anger.

"Its from my dad."

"What does it say?" Sonyeol ask, knowing his friends needed vacancy.

"Their getting a divorce." Silence shivers down his back, as the words leave his own mouth.

_

From her suit, to her gloves, her hair waves down from her low pony tail, while she holds her brief case, standing there.

Baekhyun, as her right hand, she stands in front of a door, knowing what's behind it.

"Ready?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

A/n: Sorry this one is short, the next one might be longer.