10

"What's going on?" Taeyong stands behind mark, as mark fills the door way, staring at a complicated scene.

"T-Ten, tried to kill me."

"That's not what I'm talking about. Who is he. Why are you touching him?" Taeyong, sounded defeated, like he was stabbed in the heart.

Mark could only look at his best friend, "Why.....why did you." Mark paused for a brief moment, slowly walking up to his mother, and best friend.

"Let go." He tries to rip, sonyeols hands away from Y/n's shoulder. "Let go now. Let go of her!" He started moving them away from each other and now, he was grabbing Sonyeol by his collar. "Why? Huh?"

Sonyeol doesn't answer, instead, just looks at mark.

"Why did you call her that!?" Mark questions him one last time.

"Because, she is my mother." Unable to believe the fact, mark bawls his fist, hitting sonyeol, once.

"Mark, please!" Y/n screams, as she holds onto Sonyeol.

"Why would you hide this from me? I thought you were my best friend."

Sonyeol doesn't look at mark, "I'm sorry."

"Who's his dad." Taeyong finally says, but Y/n is too preoccupied with Sonyeol.

He scoffs, "But I'm a cheater? Since when did you cheat?"

Mark jumps in, " Don't start, I had to call you over here."

Taeyong chuckles.

"I was born before mark, but mom couldn't take care of me, because if you found out....you would've killed me and my father."

"You're right. I would, and I will." Taeyong, takes a step towards Sonyeol, and Y/n, but mark stands in the middle.

"Don't you get it? She didn't love you, and she still doesn't. I bet the only reason mom is still with you is because, she wants to keep me safe. Ten just tried to kill her, and all you cared about was her touching her son?" Mark sighs.

"I'm not happy with the situation either, but don't hurt anyone else for your own satisfaction. She's been through enough hell, we all have." After finishing his sentence, mark leaves the room, standing up, sonyeol follows him.

Leaving both, y/n and taeyong, alone.

BOSS BOOK 2: 2MINV (SEQUEL) COMPLETE TRILOGYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें