bunny

Jungkooks pov

I scream loudly and sit up quickly when I feel something crawling up my leg. I quickly jump up from the bed and look at jimin who was now sat up rubbing his eyes "what the fuck?",

I point to the bed "something is there!"  Jimin tilts his head.
I gasp when jimin moves the duvet a little and a......bunny? Pokes it head out

Jimin laughs "you were terrified of a little bunny", I huff "shut up" I sit down on the bed and the bunny looks at me and squeaks

I huff "shut up" I sit down on the bed and the bunny looks at me and squeaks.

I giggle and stroke it "where did she come from....." Jimin shrugs "I don't fucking know....I couldn't move at all last night, you were literally clinging to me like a koala"
I roll my eyes "oh shut up....maybe one of the others know" I pick the bunny up and hold it in my arms.

Jimin groans "don't pick it up....it could have a disease" I look at him "bitch you could have a disease,shut the fuck up"
I walk out the room and to the lounge and groan "EW!"

Yoongi was kissing taehyung while hoseok was sat on yoongis lap straddling him.
They all look at me and chuckle nervously.
Taehyung gasps "you got a bunny!!!" I shake my head "no....it was in my bed"

Yoongi tilts his head "the fuck? Why was a bunny in your bed?",
Taehyung giggles "maybe it's like....a.vision? That soon in that bed....jimin and jungkook will be fucking like bunnies!"

I glare at him "shut up....I will never let jimin fuck me.....plus I'm a top",
All three of them laugh. I huff "shut up!"
Jin and namjoon walk in and Jin tilts his head "why are they laughing so much??? And why are you holding a bunny?"

I look at Jin "they're laughing cause I said I'm a top and I'm holding a bunny because it was in my bed this morning"
Jin laughs a little "Kookie.....you aren't a top.... especially with ji-"
Jimin walks out and Huff's "who's a top?"

I look at him "me!" He looks at me and then bursts out laughing and soon everyone else joins in.
I huff "you're all assholes" I walk away trying to find jimins father.

I smile and walk to the kitchen where Mr park was, he looks at me "good morning jungkook" I smile "good morning....uh...do you have any idea where this bunny came from?"
He looks at me and then at the bunny and chuckles "oh yeah..... jeongin and seungmin sent her to you....they said they liked you so wanted to give you a gift",

I smile "oh the king and queen I met a few nights ago?" He nods "yeah", I giggle "okay....thank you sir!", He Huff's "call me Appa or dad" I nod and then walk back to the others after putting the bunny down.
I cross my arms when I see they're all still laughing.

I walk to jimin and hit the back of his head "shut up.....why do you think I'm not a top?"
Hoseok giggles "sorry Kookie but a top wouldn't have let jimin bite them"

Yoongi nods "it's the Dom in the relationship who bites the other.... unless obviously they're changing the human into a vampire but I'm sure jimin will show you that another day"

Jimin wraps his arms around my waist and smirks "a top also wouldn't submit when I touched them and would fight back when I do this" he kisses the bite mark on my neck making me gasp and look away.

Namjoon chuckles "sorry kook, but you aren't a top....."
Jin giggles "by the way where did the bunny come from?",
I nod "oh yeah.... jeongin and seungmin sent her to Me as a gift",

Jimin growls "those assholes!! Ugh!" He lets me go and crosses his arms "they're trying to win you over!!! I'm done with them and other trying to steal what's mine!!! You're mine do you understand me jungkook?!",

He turns me around so I'm facing him. His eyes glow red and I nod "y-yeah...." He growls more "not good enough....I want everyone to know your mine, now go to the bedroom and I'll be in, in 1 Minute"

I tilt my head "wait what? No", he glares at me "excuse me?", I gulp "I mean uh....don't take too long"
I walk to the bedroom and walk in sitting at the desk

What does he mean by he'll make everyone know?? I don't understand what he's going to do.....