---------------------------------------------------------

Dms between jadethirlwall and leighannepinnock

leighannepinnock: I am so sorry Jade!! Perrie is just really dumb! And always believes Alex . But I know she'll come back to you , because she loves you !

jadethirlwall: If she loved me she shouldn't have done that to me 😔

leighannepinnock: Aww babe ☹️💔!! Perrie will realise her mistake soon ! I know that

jadethirlwall: I hope so ......

---------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you gonna post something on your insta ?" Chloe asked "No ! I am too sad for that"I pouted "You should do it for your followers babe"Via insisted . "noooo!"I whined "Ok Babe , now finish your food and go to sleep you have a performance tomorrow"Chloe said I nodded and fell on the bed.

Next day .......

Everything was going so shit today ! I tripped over the chair in the dressing room spilled my frappe on my LV and lastly saw Perrie and Alex kissing. "jade! You're next"A crew member said , I nodded and got on the stage "What are you gonna sing today Babe?"Leigh asked "I am gonna sing 'Fake love' by BTS but the English version"I said people cheered.

When I ended the song I was in tears , but since I am really good at hiding my feelings, I gave the audience a big smile "What do you girls think about the performance?"Chris asked "Brilliant! I didn't know that you had amazing piano skills too"Jesy said "It was really Good! It had so much emotion In it !! Good job "Leigh said "Loved it ! All the notes were perfect! Keep it up"Perrie said , not sounding as happy as usual , I mumbled a little thank you and left the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , laurenjauregui and 67,100 others

jadethirlwall: Am I hot or what ? 😏🔥 #thisisnonalchoholic #idontdrink #iamagoodgirl #godbeliver

Comments :

laurenjauregui: The hashtags though 😂🔥
viakane: What 💖
           ~jadethirlwall: I hate you
chloeveitch: Fuckgirl Jeed strikes again 😝🔥
daniellepeazer: Oooh Sexyyy 😏👅 Wanna go on a date with me?
            ~jadethirlwall: I am sorry, I don't date . But if you want something else........😏
leighannepinnock: 😍🔥
           ~jadethirlwall: 😚💖
perrieedwards: Looking Good Jade ❤️
          ~jadethirlwall: 💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye guys! I'll be back tomorrow morning!"I said "Where are you going Jade?"Chloe asked "To Danielle's hotel room"I replied "That's my Friend"Via said and gave me a high-five "Bye have fun!!"Via said "Jade! You're not like this!! You're the type of person who catches feelings even for the person who serves you fucking icecream in Disney land!"Chloe warned "I'll be ok Chlo"I said and kissed her head "Byee! You guys can fuck all night! Noone will bother you"I joked "I love you!"Via said and chuckled "Byeeee Have fun but be careful"Chloe said and I left the room.

Danielle is staying at the same hotel as the girls which means I have 60% chance of seeing Perrie because Danielle's room is next to Perrie's. When I was walking in the hallway of the floor I saw Perrie and Alex walking in my direction "Hey Jane! What are you doing here?"Alex asked "It's Jade , I am here to see Someone"I said "Cool"Alex said ,( Perrie was on a phone call  ) "I hope you have a great time"Alex said "you too Alberto"I replied and before he could correct me I moved past them. Right before I was gonna knock I got a dm from Perrie .

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards: Can you please meet me tomorrow at 1 pm ? We need to talk . We can meet at the Café next to your hotel .

jadethirlwall: Sure .

---------------------------------------------------------

This message is not stopping me from doing what I came here to do though ,I told myself and knocked on the door . Danielle opened the door and gave me a seductive smile "come in"She said and winked at me , I gulped and entered the room.

I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about Perrie..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup guys!!! I hope you all are doing good 💛 and enjoying the story ! Please follow my insta Account if you haven't already @jerrie_kweens !!

Ps: I will not write smut of Danielle and Jade because Jade only belongs to Perrie !!

So, did you guys liked the chapter 💙???

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏