Chapter 4

Jade's Pov

"ahhh ! Jade don't stop"Perrie moaned a billionth time . I can't bear this torture ! "Umm Perrie can you please keep your voice a bit down , Jesy and Leigh are in the next room . They might get an idea of something else"I said , she ohh'd "Yeah mmhh but you're so goodddd"Perrie said and I stopped massaging her "Are you tired Jadey? I am so sorry"She said frowning "Noo! It's not that , it's just I can't focus when you're laying half naked under me moaning like that"I said she chuckled sexily "Get up a bit babe"Perrie said and I got up and she turned around to lay on her back , I started to stare at her boobs (I can't help it! She's Perrie Edwards! ) "My eyes are here Ms Thirlwall"Perrie teased which made me blush "I am sorry"I said looking in completely opposite direction "come here"Perrie said and pulled me closer to her now my covered chest was on her uncovered one "Why are you so adorable?"She asked "Ummm I don't know"I mumbled shyly , she kissed my cheek "Let's sleep?"I asked "You sure you don't want to do anything?"She asked with a smirk you don't wanna know what I want to do with you."Then go for it"She said "Did I say that?"I asked getting embarrassed she nodded and giggled.
She exchanged our position , now she was on top of me.

Befor we could do anything the door slammed open and Lesy were standing there looking not so surprised but completely amused "Hey get out!!"Perrie screamed and threw water bottle at them they left the room and closed the door saying "Use protection!". "Well that was embarrassing"I said "They are gone now we can continue"She said and connected our lips together , the moment our lips touched I felt a spark in my body . The kiss got really heated in seconds she pulled my (her) hoodie off me .

Smut Warning 🔞

She cupped my boob with her one hand as she moved her other hand to the waistband of the shorts I was wearing before going further , she gave me a 'you sure about it?' look and I replied with a million desperate nods making her chuckle . I removed her underwear and started to rub her slowly making her moan in my mouth which was the hottest thing ever. She started to rub my clit slowly making me feel 'like I am in heaven' . Not after very long we both came violently on eachother's fingers .

Smut is over

"I was this close to pass out"Perrie said with showing me a milicentimeter gap between her 2 fingers I giggled, she kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep in eachother's arms.

The next day.........

"you fucked ? Didn't you?"Via asked as I entered the room "Umm how do you know?"I asked "I have a superpower"She winked at me "Your superpower can change the World Via!! Go help the police"I said sarcastically "oral?"She asked I threw a shoe at her "What ?! I am just asking"Via said "None of your business ! Get ready for the performance Via , it's already 10:50"I said and hopped to the shower.

When I entered my/contestants dressing room , there was no one there "Wow ! You're here already?"Adam said "Yeah , My mom told me 'on time is late' so I am always early"I said and shrugged her started to dress my hair . After 25 minutes I was done so , I decided to get something to eat because I was starving . I mean I mostly like that feeling but it was unbearable right now .

I got kimchi and I saw Leigh Anne on the way back to the hotel "Hey! Jade"She called me "Hi!"I replied "I am really sorry for interrupting you and Perrie yesterday night"She apologized "It's alright"I said , my cheeks heating up at the memories of the most magical night in my life "Bye! Looking forward to your performance"She said and entered the hotel In which The girls were staying .

"Hello Lovee"Perrie said as I came on the stage "Hi ! hi everyone"I said "What are you gonna sing today babe?"Leigh asked "I'll be singing 'As long as you love me' By Justin Bieber"I said "Go on hun"Jesy said and I started to play my guitar.