“Yes, I am,” Gu Ning said.

“Chairman Tang sent us to deliver the equipment. Do you need us to move it out right now?” the man asked.

“Yes, please,” Gu Ning said, and told the soldiers to help them move the equipment to the large bus. Once the equipment was removed the men in the helicopter left right away.

Afterwards, Gu Ning called Tang Yunfan and told him that she received the accouterments. Then Gu Ning told Tang Yunfan the reason why she needed them, which shocked Tang Yunfan too, because he never thought that zombies were real.

Even when people had just heard of them from stories and horror movies, it was still really frightening, let alone seeing them in real life.

After the shock, Tang Yunfan immediately asked Gu Ning’s condition. He cared a lot about her safety. If Tang Yunfan hadn’t been so busy, he would have flown over himself. It took Gu Ning a long time to calm Tang Yunfan down.

Around 10 pm, Chu Peihan and the others arrived at the airport of City D. Hao Ran told Gu Ning that they had arrived, and would meet her soon.

Half an hour later, they arrived at Changyang Mountain.

“Boss, has anything terrible happened?” When they met Gu Ning in the end, they were all worried.

“No big deal actually. Let’s sit in the bus first! It’s cold outside.” Gu Ning guided them to the large bus.

When they noticed the cameras, they were all curious. “Boss, are you going to shoot a film or something?”

Chu Peihan, who was very interested in art, asked Gu Ning excitedly, “Boss, are we going to shoot a film together?”

“Yes! However, I can’t tell you the details now. I’ll tell all of you when the others arrive later,” Gu Ning said.

Since Gu Ning said so, they didn’t ask further, but Chu Peihan was still very excited. Although Hao Ran and Zhang Tianping weren’t interested in film, they would love to follow Gu Ning’s lead.

When it was 11 pm, Duan Lixin arrived at Changyang Mountain.

Duan Lixin greeted Gu Ning as her boss when they met, and Gu Ning told her to have a rest in the large bus too. They would talk about the details when Lu Zhan arrived.

Chapter 492 Infinite Horror

They needed to deal with the script together, so they had to know the truth.

Around 11:30 pm, Lu Zhan and his team arrived.

“Tell the others to wait in the car and then Uncle Lu, please follow me,” Gu Ning said.

Therefore, the other 15 people stayed in the car, while Lu Zhan alone got out of the car.

“Boss,” Lu Zhan greeted Gu Ning with respect.

“Uncle Lu, come here and have a look. Because it’s an emergency, I’ve borrowed all these machines. Actually I don’t know what equipment we need for filming.” Gu Ning guided Lu Zhan to the large bus to see if the accouterments they had right now were enough.

When Lu Zhan got into the large bus, Duan Lixin recognized him and was excited as well as a little nervous. Duan Lixin always felt sorry that such a skilled director had been shut out of the entertainment industry. However, it seemed that he now worked for Gu Ning, which was exciting news for Duan Lixin because she was able to work with him in the future.

“Nice to meet you, Director Lu!” Duan Lixin greeted him with great respect.

“Nice to meet you too!” Lu Zhan was very kind and modest.