Chapter 5 - The Attack of a Killer Doll and the Invisible Monster

The night came and the full moon was visible at the sky. Akiro was busy preparing for the event to be held tomorrow. He made sure that Cindy and Mino slept soundly.

After 4 minutes, someone's bothered his attention. He could not sleep well. He thought of the two ladies in the prison. He looked straightforward for the progress of the case of the two. He could not imagine the very strange scenario happened in their place.

Tiktok! Tiktok!Tiktok! Tiktok! Akiro heard the sound of the clock in the middle of the night. He was just wondered why because he never had a clock at home.

Tiktok! Tiktok! Akiro listened again to the terrifying sound of the clock.

He intended not to listen but the murmuring voice whispered in his ear outrageously and it alarmed him.

He stopped for minute and looked outside the window.

Hohohohhohhohohohohohohohohhohohhho! the whispering voice said.

Akiro held his breathe for a second and breathe again.

Huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuu! another voice appeared. This time, it was the sound of a crying lady .

He tried to pause and seated on the couch in the sala.

After a while he heard the splash of water inside the comfort room. He was very sure that no body was there since Cindy and Mino fell asleep in his bedroom.

He stayed calm even if he felt very nervous. It chilled him to the bone. It could not be denied that his shirt was full of sweat.

Moooooooooooo!Mooooooooo! the sound of the cow approached to his house.

In his perception, the cow mooed behind his corridor. So, he went outside but no cow was standing there, even its shadow.

He got his flashlight and said Hello for  the fifth times.

Hello! Hello!Hello! Hello!Hello! Akiro shouted but nobody dared to response.

On the spur of the moment, the white plates that he arranged last week in the kitchen, were broken including the glasses. It was pretty obvious that Cindy did not break it because she was still in deep sleep.

He went back to the house and tried to check if the breaking sound of the white plates and glasses were real.

As he checked the said plates and glasses, he found out that they were all broken into pieces.

He was in tears. He was in disbelief. Who would have thought that the demonic force continued searching for them.

He was in a great panic condition. He did not know what to do.

He placed the broken plates and glasses in the trash bin. He was in dismay knowing that they were all imported all the way from Italy. His friend Jade, gave them to him. He considered those things as treasure, specifically, it served as the gift of their friendship.

After that, another vases fell on the aparador. He was extremely shocked.

" No, it cannot be. Those vases were glued for a very long time. " Akiro exclaimed.

He never realized that both his ears were shedding a blood. He question where it came from.

He breathed heavily again. It felt like he was surrounded by monsters- invisible monsters.

Hihuhuhhuhuhhuu! uttered from the mouth of a crying monster 👹.

Awooooooooooooooooo! Aàaaaaaaaaaawwwowowowowowo! another voice as cold as snow.