Chapter 3 - When Cockroaches Became Zombies

Akiro was on his way to the police station. He acted as a police at Tokyo and had been served for four years. He was assigned to the brutal killings in the same station for a couple of years.

There, he met a mysterious guy, Jade.He was a licensed engineer and a successful entrepreneur. He put up an art gallery because that was his passion when he was twelve years old.

Inside the jail, he noticed two women,Nila and Cyraine,feeling depressed in a pitiful situation. He looked again and something kept reminding him of someone whom he knew before.He took a closer look and bang! He found the lady whom he helped .Guess what ? It was Cyraine.

Upon seeing her pretty face, he felt something that he must use to know.He wanted to open up of what he had felt for that lady but he was carried by his great anxious. He kept himself calm and went inside the office to sip a brewed coffee.

Cyraine wondered why that very handsome man seemed so absurd.She was never surprised that some gentlemen wanted to set her for a dinner date but he quickly refused the offer. She felt no excitement about that freaking stuff.

She just enjoyed herself as a typical secretary. Although she was not yet awarded as the Secretary of the Year Award, she kept insisted that one day, she could able to grasp that certain award in her wildest dream.

With her current situation, she could not able to make it . She and her friend, to be more specific, her very best friend were charged as suspected murder for the sins that they had never been committed. It would never be like that. The story was very suspicious. Their manager could be in disbelief on what they had suffered.

Her ego suddenly dropped as if she was shaking in shame. She wanted to cover face all the time. She felt like a zombie. She did not want to sleep on a messy deck. She missed her favorite bedroom, enjoying the scent of lavender.

Fate took her away. She missed her dad. She also missed her mom. But in these troubled times, she wanted to be alone. She was afraid that her family would really know what was happening to her,to her career. In her current status, she dared to block all her friends in Facebook, especially those whom she considered as closest friends.

The same thing with Nila. She wanted to show her brilliant and perfect smile but she could not. Other people ridiculed her for being murderer.

What a coincidence? Are these situations fueled with the fire of revenge? Why would this thing kept on happening to her?

Sashima revealed as immortal city of murderers. A lot of victims continued to suffer from extreme fears. Feels like zombies were the main priority in the city. You would lose everything, your successful career, your health, your inner beauty. What makes it sad was that even your clean reputation as a human being would be stained. So sucks! Everything seemed to be perfect place for the alien- like dudes.

On the next day, Akiro tried to see the situation inside the jail. He just wanted that the lady whom he liked was really okay. Furthermore, he wanted to help them but he needed someone to support him. He took a glance for a while and winked Cyraine with his blue eyes.

Cyraine made a move and whispered Akiro.

" What do you mean for that wink ? Is it for real ? "
.

"Nothing. It is just a friendly gesture. I wanted to help you to escape from this hell place You don't deserve to be right here. "

Thanks. But what can we do to help you?

You contact the person in the company who is closer to you. I knew for sure he or she can be of great help .

Yeah. I will do it. I will consult Nila about the person whom we are suspected to help us.