Chapter 15 - Mino and His Third Eye

Mino excitedly went to school for he will be having an examination scheduled today. He studied very hard last week . All he wanted was to make Akiro proud of his achievement

Since Akiro was not there. He tried to manage himself. He fixed the bed, watered the plants, cleaned the house and others.

On his way, someone was calling his name.

" Mino! Mino! Mino! " He called him thrice.

Mino thought it was Adrian, his classmate who is very funny among the group.

He just ignored his calling. He had no time to entertain him. He had to go faster so that he would not be late.

As he run faster, he noticed that he heard clearly the voice of a guy.

He stopped for a moment. He wanted to know where the voice came from.

He just passed by at the plaza and he saw several guys of his age playing a see-saw. There were very elated, cherishing those sweetest moments that they have had.

Some were playing hide and seek. Outburst of laughter could have been heard there. Others were just sitting on the bench sharing interesting stories to their friends.

There was one boy who caught his attention. He seemed so weird with his outfit. He wore red cap and tattered jeans. He was a little bit shy and there was no one who would dare to talk to him. He was staring on the verdant tree and enjoyed seeing the children playing.

He laughed when the little girl stumbled near the seesaw. His cuteness was really mesmerizing. You will be mesmerized by his dimple- created so perfectly. The little girl giggled . She could not describe her feelings towards the boy wearing that cap. She thought that she was falling in love in a second. It was so fast like a wind that passed by. She was carried away by her feelings. She decided to give him an ice cream since the ice cream was strolling over the plaza.

She asked the ice cream vendor about the available flavors in his box. There,you could see the mango, durian and avocado.

Since she loved the sweetness of flavor, the ice cream vendor suggested a mango flavor. She was really excited to give it to his crush- the guy who was wearing red cap. She paid the ice cream vendor for the mango-flavored ice cream.

Sad to say, she failed to give it to him. He was vanished right away from her very eyes. She tried to find around the plaza and asked the lady who sat beside him.

Excuse me Miss, have you seen a guy who was wearing a cap?

May I know what is the color of his cap? The lady asked.

A red cap.

Ah, he was here for a while. Then, he was suddenly disappeared. I was just talking with my classmate, Carol about our adventures. But , I am pretty sure that he sat beside me 10 minutes ago.

Thank you Miss. Since I am full, I will give it to you.

Really?

Yes.

Wow, thank you . What a wonderful surprise. Thanks for this.

The lady winked at her. The little girl smiled so sweetly. In her mind, she lost the chance of knowing the guy , at least she felt in love for a moment. She could not forget that day. He was like a stigma that keeps on attaching on her mind. She really felt how to be fantasized by the prince.

Mino heard what the little girl said. He was just in awe that she admired that guy even though he had done nothing to her.

Mino took that moment as a surprise. The little girl went away , tried herself to find that cutie guy.

Pssst

Pssssst....

Pssssst.

He heard that sound again and again. He knew in himself that there was someone who would want him. It could be a friend, a classmate, or even a stranger.

Pssssst..Psssst..

He was scared. His lips were quivered. He could not open his eyes. It seemed that he had experienced a lock jaw, letting him hard to speak.

He sat on the bench. He could not see clearly. Someones moved the bench. It seemed that there was an earthquake that seemingly pulled the bench. He wanted to scream but he could not do it.

He breathed so heavily again and again. He could not hear any sound except the sound that he heard before.

Psssst.. Psssst.

He heard it very loud and clear. He closed his eyes and opened it. There , he saw a guy wearing a red cap. He kept on playing behind the bushes. That guy laughed so audiciouly.

Every time he laughed, the leaves of the bushes kept on falling. Not only that, even the beautiful and fresh flowers were also falling. As it fell into the ground, it suddenly turned into ashes.

He was so in disbelief on what he had seen. He wanted to stop that guy but he could not move. His legs were controlled by an evil forces.

That guy who was wearing a red cap was possessed by the spirit of the devil.

That guy controlled the mind to overthink about him. The little girl had gone so crazy thinking about him.

His beauty was damn attractive. His charisma chilled her to the bone. His dimples could launch a thousand ships.

Mino kept on fighting on his own. The dark and stark realities of that very- very innocent face of that guy truly came out. He tried to stay away his attention to that guy but his mind dictated him to get a revenge against that newly possessed evil guy.

He just realized that everybody in the plaza were laughing at him.

Somebody told him he was a like a jerk. Some told him that he was so damn crazy losing a mother or relatives.

He kept on talking harsh words on the bushes even if no one was there.

Outrageously, he felt that there was a strange thing that happened to that guy. He wanted to investigate it with the help of Akiro.

Proven and tested, he felt he had a third eye. He could see the movement of the unsettled soul possessed by the demon and harshly attacked anyone.

He wanted to report as soon as Akiro would be okay.