49. Promise

Taerin joined Minho for the meeting instead of Dahyun as per request. Minho couldn't stop whining about it thus Taerin just keep him accompany for this one work. "Hirai Group is always late. " Minho rolled his eyes, taking a glance at his watch.

"It's you who wanted to work with them again so bad. "

"Don't start, Lee Minho. " Minho earned a glare from his sensitive wife and that scares him once again. As usual, she's too sensitive at the time being.

"I'm sorry again to keep you waiting and ㅡ " Momo walk in, a male following her from the back.

"Seungyoun introduce yourself. " Momo ordered as she take a seat facing Minho. Both Minho and Taerin's eyes rounded.

Uh, it's that guy who kind of ruined our trip. Minho thought to himself.

"Good morning my name is Cho Seungyoun. I'll be the one assisting Ms Hirai nice to meet you both. " Seungyoun bowed, acting as if he didn't know both of them.

Taerin take a glance at Minho beside her, the fire in his eyes Taerin couldn't help but to chuckle at the jealous man beside her at the moment.

Taerin listen to what Seungyoun has to explain and she's not going to lie to herself, he's very good looking and potentially pleasing, the etiquette he has. It's a perfect picture for a guy around his age. The standard he set is just too impressive. Not going to mention, the way he talk sounds very convincing as well.

"How was it Taerin? " Momo asked, smiling widely at her.

"It was, better than I expected and I didn't know that Seungyoun works for you? " Taerin chuckled.

"Yes Mrs Lee I started working with Ms Hirai for almost two months already. I was surprised to see you here, same goes to Mr Lee. " there was a short pause before Seungyoun mention his name.

"Stop showing too much interestㅡ " Minho whisper very slowly, making sure the other two didn't hear it.

Taerin slightly hit his thigh before focusing back on what Seungyoun is explaining.

Minho asked Taerin to wait at the lobby while he get the car, Taerin just nod and take a seat at the chair. She gets tired easily these days even it's still the early stage of pregnancy. She even could barely see the bump but she's experiencing all sort of fatigue already.

"Mrs Lee you're still here? " Taerin felt a tap on her shoulders, she turn around looking up at the tall guy smiling at her.

"Yes, just call me Taerin you don't have to be so formal. " Taerin let out a small laugh. "Alright, Taerin. "

"How are you doing? I'm still very sorry about what happened to your face on that day. You still have scar from it. " Taerin said, slightly touching the scar next to his lips. Seungyoun was taken aback by her action but he just went along with it. It feels, kind of healing though.

"It's fine. I put a lot of cream on it. It should be gone soon. " Seungyoun scratches his head, even though it's not going to leave his face for awhile everyone knows that. Who doesn't hate scars?