Jealousy

I went upstairs to our old room, Charles was sitting in there, head in his hands. I sat next to him and started rubbing his back. He hugged me and I heard him sniffling, "Why is Noah such a- such a- dick?"

I gasped at his choice of words, "I don't know. But, I owe you an apology."

He looked at me questioningly.

I kept rubbing his back as I said, "You would never hurt Jimmy. I should've seen that. You have been nothing but gentle with him, a kind father. I shouldn't have left. I lost your trust, and I regret that. If anything you should be able to trust your wife, and I understand if you don't for a long time. I'm sorry you got hurt last night, because of me."

Charles stared at me and smiled, hugging me again, "Thank you Mary, that means so much."

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked suggestively.

He smirked at me, "I can think of a few ways." He pushed me down onto the bed, kissing me deeply.

I moaned softly and smiled against his lips, wrapping my arms around him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he used the opportunity to pick me up. He brought me to a wall and pinned me against it, grasping my breast.

I giggled and started unbuttoning his shirt. He let me down slowly and I followed the buttons all the way down to his belt. I made a show of unbuckling it, and shoving his pants down.

He smirked and pinned me to the wall again, his hardness pressing my inner thigh. He bit my neck as he nearly ripped my sweatpants off of me, bringing me back to the bed and entering me slowly.

We made love in his old room, and we didn't hold back. The whole house could probably hear us, and when we collected ourselves and came back downstairs, Noah raised his eyebrows at us.

He was holding Jimmy and Charles sat next to him. I heard Noah ask, "How was that?"

Before I could hear Charles' response, I went into the kitchen. Jenny was cleaning a few dishes, and I saw her reaching to put a plate away. I helped her put it up.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Of course." I smiled back.

Then, she turned to me and whispered, "Do they really kill the girls?"

"That's a question for Noah," I said back, "I shouldn't be the one telling you that."

"Okay," She whispered back softly, "D-Did Charles just rape you upstairs."

I blushed, "No."

She looked at me shock, "You let him fuck you?"

I turned to her sharply, "Watch your tongue."

"Sorry, I just, Noah still rapes me." She said softly.

"It gets better," I said, "You will begin to enjoy it when you realize you love him."

"You love Charles?"

I froze. "Yes." I don't know.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not." Yes I am.

"Fine." She said, hearing footsteps get closer.

We both turned and it was Charles and Noah, "We have to go work in the field now, help Dad. We'll be back for dinner."

I smiled, "Okay, sounds good."

Noah turned to Jenny, "You and Mom dont have to do chores. You can fall all over Jimmy before dinner."