Chapter 9 :

Jadea's POV

After hanging up on Kasie , I hopped in in my car and drove to Jaressa's House . I banged on her door . " Who is it ?" She yelled through the door . " Its Jaye , open the fuckin door " . " Jay WTF are you doing here " she said after open the door . " Who is Red ?? " I asked " The only Red I know is she that stud that be with the stud you beat up last time we talked ; why you wanna know ? " "Whea she stay at ? " . "HollowWood " After she said the I left . When I got back home i had Asia call my Thuggas , Lih Ro , Gin , Kim , Linds , Carter , and Chase . I told them all the plan and lucky Gin Knew what all the nigga look like .

Asia's POV

I was laying in the bed waiting for Jaye to come back . Minutes later Jaye bust threw the room . " Are you okay Jaye ?" . "Yeah im fine ; Can I see your phone real quick ?" She asked . I handed her my phone . She called some of ha Thuggas and told them that Gin was gon send them pictures of who to watch for and that they were gonna see if they saw any of them in HollowWood. After she got off the phone she got in bed with me . I just stared at her . Jaye is so fine . " Why You staring at me " she asked snapping back into reality . " Jaye do you ever think about us ? " I asked ha " Yes I do all the time . Especially Since my accident " . I stared in her eyes and slow leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and she never resisted it either . When our kisses finally ended I knew something between us had happen .

Jaye's POV

Damn I forgot how much I missed Asia's kisses . I kissed her deeper . As we kissed I got hornier and hornier . I tried to take her clothes off but she stopped me . " We cant do this Jaye " "Why Tho we both single " I asked . "What about the promise Jaye ?" "Man , Asia what if we start back going together ? Cause Asia I realize that I did you wrong and I was dumb ; I thought that Kasie was the one but now that I look back , you were the best Girlfriend I have EVER had . I want you again and this time I promise to do you right . Asia Please take me back . " "Yes ill take you back but no sex tonight " she said . " Lol okay love " . I kissed her forehead and we cuddled .

Author's Note

What Yall Think Gonna Happen Next ? Comment and Vote Please . And I wanna apologize for it being so short but I hope yall liked it.

Shayy💋