Chapter 5: PartyyTime

Kasie's POV

It was 8:07 when I woke up to two texts both which made me smile .

MyJayeeBaby❤️😍: GoodMorning My Beautiful Princess , wish i could wake up next to you and see your amazing smile , but i hope you slept great i cant wait to see you later .

I reread the message over and over again before going to the next one .

Redd: GoodMorning Gorgeous , What You Up To ?

Me : Just Woke Up ,

Redd : You Gett the Details on the party yet ?

Me : Not all of it , ill find out the rest for you

Redd : Okay , ill talk to you then

Me : alright

I got up and went to the bathroom , took a shower and preformed my daily routine . I walked in my room with my Pok-a-dot towel wrapped around me . I could hear my parents arguing like always . As I was getting dressed , i heard the front door slam. A few seconds later my dad came in my room . " your mom is gone for good ! " I just stared at him blankly . " Sorry Sweetheart ." He said while walking away . I crawled in my bed and began crying . My parents used to be so happy together , i dont know what happen to them . I was still crying when Jaye Called .

" hello?" I mumbled into the phone

" Heyy Babby , what's wrong ? "

"My mom just left us , for good this time " i said now crying harder

"Im coming over ; " she said and hung up

Jaye POV

I got out my bed threw on my nike slides and walked across the street . I knocked on the door and her dad opened it . " Hi Mr. Owens , is Kasie here ? " He pointed me to the direction of her room . "Thanks" i said as i walked towards ha room . "Heyy Babby" . She looked towards me, But then put her head back down . I walked to her queen size bed , sat down and wrapped my arms around her . As i held her she began crying harder . " Baby , its okay , im sure she is going too come back love " i said as i ran my finger threw her hair . " No she's not , i already knew she was going to leave us , Because one night i over heard her on the phone planning to leave with some guy name marquees . " she said sobbing . "Did you ever tell you dad ? "
" No , i didnt want him to be upset cause it was his birthday and we were going out as a family. " "There is really nothing else you can do about that Kas , you just have to fight threw this " i told her as she laid her head on my chest . " I Know Bae " . I kissed her forehead and when both drifted back to sleep .

Kasie's POV
I woke up and check the time , it was 12:23 . I looked at Jaye and she was still sound asleep . I rolled over out of bed and went to the kitchen , and started making us lunch . While i was slicing the tomatoes Jaye wrapped her hand around me and kissed my cheek . " Rise And Shine babes " i said smiling real big . " What you making ?" "Shrimp po-boys ." "Yummmyy !" She said licking her lips . She sat on the counter and watched me finish cooking . " So your party is this weekend , where are you gonna have it ." I asked "Yeah its this weekend and its gon be at tha bruce center . " " Okay cause my friend wanted to know so she could come . " " What friend Kasie !?!? You just moved here and school doesn't start until two weeks . !! " She yelled at me . " Jaye calm down !! I met her at the mall , and I invited her and her freinds " " okay what ever, im going home!" She stormed out of the house .
Oh well , i said to my self then i called red
Me: Red?
Red: Wassup Ma ?
M: The party is gon be at the bruce center , but she mad at me so im not gonna go .
R: Ill let my nigga know , but imma come to you house so you dont feel alone .
M: You sure i want you to have fun too .
R: i am gonna have fun ma , cause imma be with you .
M: okay , well ill see you then .
R: okay love ,
When i got off the phone with Red I texted Jaye and let her know i wasnt going to her party . I laid in my bed and watched tv .

6 Hours Later
Jadea's POV
The bathroom was filled with fog as i stepped out of the shower . I wrapped my towel around my body as I combed my hair . I know yall thinking , aint you bald headed , I mean I got hair barley . After I was done in the bathroom , i went into my closet and grabbed my birthday outfit . I put on a white polo button down with a red horse and my khaki skinnies . I put on my red and white Jordan Flights , and a red bow-tie . I looked at my outfit in the mirror , im not cocky or anything but i looked sexy asf , to bad my girlfriend wont be at my party , but shit thats on her . When i was completely ready , i hope in my car and drove over to my party which Asia already had ready . I pulled up and there was people lined up to get in . " Dang , Jaye they all here for you . " i said to myself . I walked around back so i could get in with out going through the crowd . I walked through door and the first person i saw was Asia . " Biiitttccccchhhhhhh " she yelled as she walked towards me . "Wassup Love , Look at all these people, thank you for make this happen " i said hugging her " your welcome now come on lets go dance . "
She pulled me into the crowd and started twerking on me . I aint gon lie that ass was turning me one . After a lot of twerking a slow song came on . Asia started grinding on me and next thing i know me and Asia were making out . When i finally cut of the kiss. "Um , im gonna head to the back " i said awkwardly . "Im sorry Jayee " she yelled as i walked away . Like did i just really kiss my best friend , im after we broke up and became BestFriends we promised that we wouldnt have anything else sexual to do with each other . I was sitting down thinking about what happen , and BAM !!