Chapter 18

Midnas Pov

I moved the hair out of Princess Zelda's face.

"M-Midna?" Navi looked into my orange red eyes. "w-we will see her again... Right?"

"Of course Navi.." I tried to smile but I didn't wanna fake it. Damn it Zelda.

I picked up the lifeless body and placed her on the alter. I placed the Master Sword on the floor.

Links pov

My eyes flustered opened. I was staring at a ceiling. My body ached like crazy.

I raised my hand up and looked at it. What was going on? Where am I?

I sat up and looked around before I raised to my feet.

Midna and Navi. They stood at the Alter but Zelda wasn't in sight.

I moved my legs but they where wobbly.

"Midna... N-Navi?" I choked out.

They both turned around and looked at me. They weren't happy looking. They hard fear in there eyes.

"Link!" Midna looked at me. Had she been crying? Navi flew over and grabbed my arm.

"Link your back!" Her voice was soft and sooth.

I looked at her and around again.

"Where are we? And where is Zelda?" I looked at Midna. She looked away not making eye contact with me.

"We are in the Temple of Time Link.." she still didn't look at me.

"Now where is Zelda?" I said in a firm voice. I saw a tear escape from her eye. She moved out from in front of alter.

There she stood. She looked like she was sleeping..

"Zelda!" I ran to the alter and grabbed her hand. "Zelda please no!!" I looked at her with tears pouring down my face.

"Zelda please.." I closed my eyes and cried silently.

"Link.." Navi touched my arm. "We tired to stop her but, she wouldn't listen to us..."

I took in deep breaths but I couldn't stop crying knowing the one I love is gone. I squeezed her hand tighter.

"Aww, isn't this such a sad bunch?" My eyes opened as fast as lightning. I looked up.

Beating blood red eyes looked down on me.

"Dark Link!" I looked at him and grunted my teeth. "You bastard!!" I yelled at him.

"Why the harsh words Link?" I ignored what he said. I reached down to my sword and grabbed it aiming it at his neck.

"I'm going to kill you here and now."
My eyes had the look of a murder.

"Now Link of you do that, you won't ever see your little princess ever again." He tilted his head and smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

-------
GUESS WHOS BACK !!!

Yeah das right.

Teto's back!!!!

Sorry for not updating in a long time!! >~>

Gomen!!!

Well here is the next chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy it!!