Chapter 26

HELLO MY READERS!!!

Yes I am back and ready to update!

:3

This story is going under major editing!!! Starting with chapter one!!

Also, this is not going to be exactly like the Majoras Mask game.

This will be my version!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

---

Link POV

"Alright!" I pumped my fist in the air. "One Lunar child down, three to go!" I smiled. "Where to next??"

"The Great Bay!" She looked at her map and gave me a glance. "The Lunar child is located in The Great Bay Temple!" Anju pointed to the temple located in the center.

"Sweet!" I nodded. "But.. It's getting late. I think we should camp before it gets to dark." I looked at the indigo cloudless sky.

"Yeah sure. Let's just stop here then." She footsteps stopped. "How about I set up camp and you look for some fire wood and food?"

I looked at her with my sapphire colored eyes. "Good idea!" I put my pack on the ground. "I will be back in twenty minutes max."

"Okay, just don't get lost. I'm not coming to look for you." Anju gave me a smirk.

"Yeah yeah." I turned my back and headed for the woods. "Twigs and berries should be good for the night." I smiled but it soon faded. Zelda. I looked down. I wonder how she is.

I bent down a picked up a twig. I left Midna and Navi behind. That asshole stole my Zelda from me.

A light breeze picked up. I miss them all. I picked up some more twigs off all different sizes.

Just three more temples, I can get out of here and take Dark Link down once and for all. This mask will help me.

I sighed. I walked back to the camp where Anju had already set up the tent and fire pit. I placed the twigs in a circle.

"That was fast." Anju popped her head out of the tent. "Did you get food?" She walked out of the test.

"No I didn't yet. Don't worry I'm going back to get some!" I gave her a weak smile. "I will be back soon!" I smiled.

---

Midna POV

"Navi, have you located Link?" The tangerine haired girl said.

"Not even a trace. He disappeared in thin air." The little hair girl mumbled. "HOW THE HECK DOES A HYALIAN JUST DISAPPEAR IN THIN AIR!!!" Navi scream with her little lungs.

"C-calm down Navi!" Midna gently patted her head. "We will find him. We just have to.. Keep trying.." She huffed. "He couldn't have gone far."

"If we can just find how he disappeared with out a trace, this would be so much easier." She laid on Midna's shoulder.

"That's true. It would be easier. Do you think this could be the work of Dark Link?"