Chapter 21

When I woke up, I looked to see a girl with red hair looking at me. She also had bright blue shocking eyes.

"Ah! Finally your awake!" The woman spoke. Her voice was soft and gentle. Like a lullaby.

"W-where am I?" I asked her. I felt like I was on some kind drugs. My body felt numb.

"Oh your... Your in Clock Town, Termina." She bend over and wet a wash cloth.

"What's a Termina? Clock Town?" I watched her as she placed the wash cloth on my head.

"Well it's a town, deep in the forest." she smiled at me. "Your not from here. Where are you from?"

"I-I'm Link.." I looked at her drowsy. "Hyrule.. I am from Hyrule."

"Hyrule? Never heard of it." She stood up and walked over to the fire, pushing over the wood keeping it going. "I'm Anju. I run this inn with my grandmother."

She continued to move the logs.

"Hyrule, its just beyond the forest."

"I'm sorry, But Termina is the only town here. There is no Hyrule." she stood up and brushed off her ocean blue skirt.

My face went pale. I lost my breath. "what?" I mumbled to my self. "How can there be no Hyrule?"

"Well we found in the fields. I saw you and took you here. I saw nothing of this Hyrule. I'm sorry.."

I sat up swinging my feet over the bed. "Where's my sword and shield?" I stood up shaking.

"Please lay back down!" She pleaded.

"I-I need my sword.. I need to stop him.." I fell to my knees, feeling my body go cold.

-----

Sorry for the late update. I got really sick out of no where.

It was bad!!

Well I'm better now!!

I hope you enjoyed the story!!

Comment and vote!!

-Teto