Chapter 32

A couple weeks later
Maceii pov
So i was i was getting ready for school. We have like 2 weeks left. So i got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then i got in the shower for about 10 minutes. When i got out i dried off and got dressed in this

I did my hair and grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs

I did my hair and grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs. When i got down there i saw Kevin sitting down looking mad.

"Whats wrong Kev" i said grabbing a orange

"Remember that girl that wanted to fight me Nd u told her you was gone knocked her ass out" he asked and i nodded laughing

"She wont stfu im finna knock her ass out if she dont stfu" he said causing me to laugh

"I gotchu lettme kno cuz i already don't like her man looking ass" i said as my dad came downstairs.

So we walked to the car and Kevin got in the front and we drove to the store then school.

When we arrived to school we got out the car and walked in. We went to the cafeteria just to see our friends. When we got there we said bye and went our ways. I sat with my friends and we started talking.

"Maceii girll" Mari said hugging me

"Heyy bestie" i said

"Girl Mya keep messing with yo boyfriend" i said and she mugged mya

"Ight na imma knock her ass out" she said

"Right" i said

So we finished talking. Then we went to our first block class. I sat with my group Mari, Mykel and Kevin. We sat thers and talked and did our work. Until that class was over.

I walked into the hallway and went to my locker and got my books then i heard somebody yell my name. So i turned around and seen mykel coming my way.

Kamiyah pov
So i was otw to work right now i was at chic-Fl-a getting some breakfast because i aint eat yet. I got 10 chicken minis and i sweet tea. Which is weird because ion drink sweet tea. And btw my baby doing good im now 3 months im ready to find out what im having. But i got my food and went to work.

So i just pulled up to work and if yall dont know yes i work with Kayla. I make the appointments. So i got out the car with my food and walked in and clocked in.

Once i clocked in i sat at the front desk and started eating. When i got done the phone started ringing.

"Hello this is Kamiyah from Lashai beauty salon how may i help u" i said

"Umm hi. I would like to book an appointment for Thursday at 3" she said so i looked up the date

"Sorry ma'am but we have that date booked" i said

"Will whats the next date" she said with an attitude

"We gone do it the sameday at 4 if that okay with you" i said

"Thats fine" she said

"Okay can i have a name for that appointment" i said typing in the computer

"Shanda" she said and i laughed Bitch wanna catch attitudes witha name like dat

"Its something funny" she asked

"Yess your name. Have a nice day" i said hanging up

So i was just getting home and i was so tired and i aint do nothing but make appointments. Its now 7 o clock and tonight imma cook some shrimp and chicken alfredo since i didn't stop and get nothing to eat.

So i turned on the music and started cooking the chicken. While i was cooking someone knocked on the door. So i cut the music off and opened the door and it was a little girl and i gave her a confused look.

"Umm are you lost" i said and she shook her head no

"My mommy is gone and i want u" she said reaching her arm out and i didn't wanna leave her out there some i picked her up and brung her in

"Where your mommy live sweetheart" i said putting on my slides and grabbing my house key

"232" she said which was down the hall. So i turned off my food and grabbed my phone and me and little girl walked to the her apartment.

When i got there there i seen a lady laying in the hallway dead. "Aww shii" i said picking the girl up and walked back to my apartment. When i got there i call the police because that lady get to get to the hospital and ion kno about this little girl. I dont kno if she got family or not and ion wanna send her to Foster care but it aint no room here. I got a baby otw.

So i sat the lil girl on the couch and let her watch Peppa pig until the detectives get it. I finished cooking the chicken and shrimp and the noodles was cooking then somebody knocked on my door so i went and opened it and it was the police.

"Im Officer Williams and this is my partner officer Sam" the police said

"Okay we need to test the girl and see whats her name and see if she got any family" the officer said and i let them in.

They ran the test on her and said "well she have no family left but her dad and he is in jail. If u want to keep her u will get 1000 dollars a month but if u don't she can go to foster care" he said and my eyes watered. Im to soft. "Sir i don't want her to leave but this is a two bed room and im 3 months pregnant" i said and he nodded. "She can stay but if i have a boy yall must gone help put me inna 3 bedroom" i said and they laughed and said okay.

Once they left i finished cooking i had to run to Walmart and get her something to wear since they couldn't find her no clothes. So i stirred the food and turned it off. I picked up Tamia yes thats her name and walked out the house and locked it up the house and we walked to the car.

When we got to Walmart i got her some cute little shoes and clothes including underwear and some snacks. I paid and went home. When we got back i bathed her and then i got in the shower and we ate and went to bed.