Chapter 7

Kamiyah pov
So it's now 6:30 am and I'm up cause I gotta go to school. So I got up outta bed and went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and tied my hair up. Then I took a 25 minute shower and I got out and wrapped my towel around me and went into my room. I put on my bra and panties and put on lotion and allat. Then I put on light blue Jeans with a pink shirt and my white air nikes. Then I went back into my bathroom and plugged the flat iron up and waited for it to get hot. Once it got hot I flat ironed my hair and did my edges. Then I unplugged it and put it away and put on my 'Kamiyah' necklace and grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I seen kayla and the gang and Kay'Liyah still sleep in night clothes. So I grabbed my bookbag and me, kayla, kevin, and KayKay got in the car. We went to Kentrell to drop Kay'Liyah off. Then we went to drop Kevin off and Then she dropped me off. So I walked inside the school and went to the cafeteria and sat with my friends.

" bestie take my flick." I said passing her my phone and she took my picture and I posted it on Instagram.

" I said passing her my phone and she took my picture and I posted it on Instagram

Iam.miyahh-  I see my opps lurking🥰😘

Comments

KaylaUnique- babysis💕

Nbakd2x- cousin💚

Mgng10x- Itenya💚💕

Load more

So we walked to first block and I sat with my group and this girl keep staring at me. So I paid her no mind and started doing my work.

Kayla POV
So I was at work washing this girl hair talking to my coworkers pretty much filling them in on life. They were gonna come over to my house today and go swimming since today pay day. So I got done washing the girl hair and I sat her in my section and dried her hair and started doing her hair the way she wanted it.

1 hour later

So this is her hair

So I was waiting on another person so I said in my seat and got on my phone

And went through my camera roll seeing a picture from high school so I posted it on Instagram