Chapter 19

Kamiyah pov
So i was woking up outta my sleep by someone smacking my ass. So i got up and turned around and seen Kendell. "Why u did that" i said whining. "We finna go with Kayla" he said leaving my room.

So I got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then Took me a shower for about 25 minutes. Once i got done with that i got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked to my room with my dirty clothes and put them in my bin. Then i dried off and did my hygiene and put on this

Then i went back to the bathroom and did my hair and edges

Then i went back to the bathroom and did my hair and edges. After i got done with that i grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs. When i got down there i went to the kitchen and ate some cereal. After i ate i sat on the couch next to Kendell.

"OKAY KENTRELL I GET IT. IMMA HOE" i heard Kayla yell

So i looked at kd and he looked at me and we ran upstairs to Kayla room.

"PUT YO DIRTY ASS HANDS ON MY SISTER IMMA BEAT YO ASS" i yelled jumping on the bed laughing

"Sike lettme stop playing widd u trell. But im fr" i said walking out

So i went back downstairs until Kayla came downstairs and said it was time to go. So i grabbed my phone and charger and went to the car. Once everyone got in we pulled off.

Kayla pov
So we was going to the doctor because i had to pick up Kevin medicine and i wanted to go to the beach. Like take a long ass road trip. But because i wanted to do that imma hoe. But imma do it anyways. And i had Taytay with me.

But we just arrived to the doctor's office. I left them in the car and walked in.

"Hello im here to pick up Medicine for Kevin Wilson" i said to the lady in the front

Once she gave me the medication i went back to the car and got in. "Here" i said handing it to Kevin and something to drink "thx" he said. So i pulled out the parking lot and went to back to the house. When i got there i told them to come and get there swimsuits. I walked to Kay'Liyah room and put on her's.

 I walked to Kay'Liyah room and put on her's

Then i put her on some shorts. I picked her up and took her to my room. I sat her on the bed and put TayTay paw patrol swimming trunks on and sat him down. I was gonna text Starr and nisha and Jania and see if they wanted to ride out there with us.