Chapter 20

Kentrell pov
So today i was suppose to go see my kids but i couldn't because i had to go get kind some clothes. I tried to Call Kayla but she aint answer but she sholl did text me a good long paragraph about how she feel.

From Kayla🤱🏽🖤
If you knew you couldn't make it you shouldn't told them you were coming. You had me making excuses trying not to tell them you wasn't coming. I hate to say this but your a LIAR even since you found out about kind you pushed your other kids away. And im not mad im disappointed because you now have 8 kids and ik you gotta share your time but still u shouldn't lie to Them. You dont have to deal with the crying and hearing "i want my daddy" from two kids i do. I had to cut my work day short because you made a promise you couldn't keep. U need to get better at this and be there for your kids. You cant come around when you want to. Either we Co-parent for Kay'Liyah and Taylin or just stay away.

Yea so she told me how she felt or whatever. But she gotta understand im trying. Its like 6:45 and im finna go see Draco then K3 imma take them some toys and clothes then imma go see TayTay and KayKay. So i walked downstairs and got my car. I started it up and pulled off. I went to nisha house first. Once i arrived i knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hey. I came to -KAYYDENN YO DADDY HERE" she yelled cutting me off

"HEYYY DADA" He said runnign to me.

So i picked him up snd took him to the couch. Then i thought maybe i should get my kids today. "Nisha he can go with me" i asked. "Yea. I need a break anyways" she said while rubbing her stomach "Oh.. umm here. This for Armani. Go get her some clothes and allat" i said giving her a Card with 3k on it. "Thx" she said hugging me. So i picked Kayden up and we walked to the car. Nisha stood at the door wavin to us. I sat Draco in the front seat and i got out and put the Toys in the trunk.
I got back in the car and drove off.

Once i made it to My mama house i texted Starr

To Starr🤱🏽💕
Give Kam and K3 outside im here. And i gotta get going. Ill bring them back in two days

From Starr🤱🏽💕
Okay. And why you gone just pop up u should've told me

So i waited for about 5 minutes and Then i seen Starr come outside with the Boys. She put them in the car and i told Kayden to go back there with them. Before i left my momma house i texted Kayla

To Kayla🤱🏽🖤
Im Otw to come get Kay'Liyah and TayTay. Have they bag packed for two days

From Kayla🤱🏽🖤
Ok Kentrell.

To Kayla🤱🏽🖤
Plz lose the attitude. Im trying. You gotta understand that im 20 with almost 8 kids. I gotta split my time with all of them. What don't you understand Kayla

From Kayla🤱🏽🖤
I dont have an attitude. I understand that your trying but the 8 kids part is on you. Your kids will packed up. I told them your coming so plz come ion wanna deal with crying tonight

After that i pulled out my momma yard and went to Kayla House. When i got there Her and the kids was outside drawing with chalk. I smiled and turned off the car and the kids came running. So i got out and hugged them. "Yall ready to have fun" i said tickling them "here" Kayla said giving me they bags. Then she told the kids Bye and in the house. So i buckled the kids in. I had the boys in the back and KayKay in the front. Before we went home i went to A Tokyo Grill and got all of us some food. I paid and once they bought the food out i pulled out and went home.

Kayla pov
So i was so bored without my babies running around. Me, Kamiyah, Kendell and Kevin was spending the night in my Jeep. Kamiyah had this YouTube channel. I brought her camera to record off of. So we had to get some Covers and pillows. We had that in the house but i dont wanna use my kids snacks for the challenge we going to Walmart to get some things food wise. And i was gonna buy us dinner.