Introduction (please read)

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic so I'm pretty nervous.

I've thought the whole plot out but I'm not sure if I will finish cause I have a bad habit of doing stories and never finishing them. 😅😋😝

This book isn't an x reader though they're from your point of view and I've already chosen your name and looks. Sorry if it disappoints you but when I read fanfictions I never use my name or my actual appearance. I don't know if it's the same for you guys.

So your name is Kate Buchanan. You have slightly past shoulder length dark brown hair and you are a mutant. Your eyes are never exactly one color. They're a mix of gray, dark blue, sea green, and sometimes purple and depending on the light there can be flecks of silver. When I mean the eyes are never one color it means that they're a constant whirling, moving pool of color. Weird, but you are mutant.

And please stop commenting Bucky. The full name of the Winter Soldier is James Buchanan Barnes. Not his first name. I got it from somewhere else.

You have a huge array of mutations that will be shown as the book goes.

Also this book contains Charles Xavier x reader, Erik Lensherr x reader, and last but not least Logan Howlett x reader as well.

This book will be categorized in the films.

If you like, you can write what songs fit each chapter at the end of each chapter so I can create the ultimate playlist for this book.

I know this is boring but you are amazing if thou hast read this far.

So now we will get on with it. I hope you enjoy it!

Your loving writer,
Cleara Riverbend

P. S. I don't connect to the internet that often so sorry if I don't reply to comments.

P. P. S. I own none of the characters except for those of my own creation.

It's currently 1 am. 😪