First is always the worst

"You need to get yourself transferred to Class E, as soon as possible."

"Yes, daddy~"

"...Don't do that."

"Okay...

...daddy."

- - - - - - - - - - 

Y/N was already late to her first day of Class 3-E. The end class.

What had she done to have gotten herself into the lowest class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School? Let us save that for another time. 

Our protagonist continued to walk towards the small building. As she got closer, she heard multiple gunshots going off. She sighed, knowing that this attempt in murder would fail. The killing attempt of their teacher. An alien octopus thing. The creature was a threat to the Earth and so, who better than to have a class of terrible students, whether it be grades or attitude, have kill the super human creature..?

 Y/N reloaded the gun she was given the previous day. By the time she reaches the building, the guns come to a stop. She hears voices within the designated classroom. 

"The whole class opened fire and he doesn't even have a scratch." Someone stated. So he really is that fast, huh?

"No luck today either, eh? That's really too bad." She heard a cheery voice say. "You're relying too much on the 'spray and pray' method. Your method is too predictable. You have to come up with a more original plan. I'm too quick for you. I can move at Mach 20, remember?" Y/N assumed it was the octopus of a teacher speaking. The class of misfits booed their teacher and argued about how he had cheated. "Okay. Someone please hand me a gun that's loaded."

This was now Y/N's chance to make her entrance. She slid the door open slightly so no one noticed. "Like I said, these bullets are harmless to y--" Before the yellow teacher could finish his sentence, a BB from a different gun was shot, cutting his tentacle off like pudding. Y/N smirked at his surprised expression but quickly wiped it off. She stepped in and began to introduce herself.

"I apologize for entering in such a rude way. I just had to see if these weapons provided would really work." She bowed to the teacher. Y/N turned to the class with a smile. "My name is L/N Y/N. It is nice to meet you all." Her eyes scanned the room and stopped when she met a familiar blue haired male. She waved as her smile brightened.

The class looked at her with awe. Being able to shoot off a tentacle and interrupting the alien-like teacher? That was worth something they'd praise her about. She was quite the looker as well. Though, they noticed her bandage covered limbs. Bandages replacing what could have been stockings and under the sleeves of her uniform, were also layers of bandages. Bandages could also be found wrapped around her neck.

But actually getting a good look at the girl, they realized it's the infamous girl from Class A.

L/n Y/n.

The principal's favorite student.

- - - - - - - - - - 

Y/N was seated next to a guy who was known as Terasaka Ryouma and behind a girl named Hazama Kirara. The octopus went on about class while Y/N spaced out. She thought about how a particular male should have been here. Her thoughts then drifted off onto another topic. Well, that 'topic' was none other than another male, Nagisa Shiota. The blue haired cutie with pigtails. She was brought out of her daze when a gun was shot.

Death's gambleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें