"So what do we need?" Ben asked.

"You get the measuring cup..."

Outside of the kitchen, Audrey sneaks a peak at Caleigh and Ben. She listened to the two talk about their childhood as they mixed the batter. Audrey shook her head in disbelief as Ben wouldn't do something like this. Caleigh wiped her forehead as it became hot due to the ovens being turned on leaving flour on her head.

"Here." Ben said as he took his thumb and wiped the flour of her forehead making her blush.

"Thank you." She tells him. Ben kept his hand on her cheek fighting himself to kiss her, but it was her second day. Caleigh kissed his cheek. Ben smiled as did she.

"Let's get back to cooking,"

Audrey was enraged that Ben turned her down as she has tried to kiss him, but that didn't work. Ben would only say they were friends and he doesn't see her like that. Yet, Caleigh comes along and he's head over heals for her. "I will make him jealous." She mumbled. "He'll then see how much I love him." Audrey smirked as she went to find Justin.

"Now all we have to do is let them bake." She tells him. "Want to meet Hedgy?"

"Hedgy?"

"My pet hedgehog." Ben nodded. "First we need to make the icing and clean this mess up." Caleigh tells him. Ben nodded as he helped make the icing. Caleigh made the banana cream icing as Ben made the icing for the unicorn cake. After the icing was done, the two put the icing in the refrigerator. "Now while the icing is getting cold and the cakes are baking, how about you meet Hedgy."

"I'll like to meet Hedgy."
~~~
Audrey followed them wanting to know what they were up too. She was already fuming over the fact Ben looks at Caleigh like she's the love of his life. She knows for a fact that it wasn't love at first sight. She couldn't believe that Justin agreed to go out with her and hopes her plan works.

"There's Hedgy." Ben smiled as he picked up the small hedgehog.

"His cute."

"That he is, but I feel like he can use a play mate." Caleigh tells him as they left Hedgy to sleep.

"What kind of pet would you want if you could get another?" Ben asked.

"A white fox." She tells him. "Their beautiful and rare." They never once saw Audrey as they walked away. Audrey decided to put her plan in action and find Justin once more. "Now the cakes are done and the icing has cooled, it's time to decorate than we can finally clean up the mess."

"That will be a job, but we got this, together." Ben tells her making Caleigh nod.

Once the icing was on the cupcakes and the cake, Ben and Caleigh put them in a delivery box for two servants to talk to the cake to the parents of a birthday girl and cupcakes to Chad. Once Ben and Caleigh was alone, they started cleaning up. Caleigh was humming when she felt batter hit her. "Ben!"

"What?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"Really?" She questioned making him nod. Caleigh threw some at him which turned into a food fight. The servants came back to see the mess and cleared their throats causing the Princess and prince to stop. "Hi."

"You two go to bed, we'll clean up in here." One said as Caleigh grabbed Ben's hand laughing as they ran out.
~~~
Caleigh and Ben ran up to her room in fits of laughter. "I can't believe that happened." She said laughing. "I have never had that much fun in my life." Ben smiles at her. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you." Ben tells her. "I know it's your second day, but it feels like we've known each other for a long time."

"It does." Caleigh tells him. "I guess this is goodnight."

"Yeah." Ben said, but he leaned in and kissed her. Caleigh slowly kissed back. The two broke part with smiles on their face. "Goodnight, Caleigh."

"Goodnight Ben."

The cake

The cake

Chad's cupcakes

Chad's cupcakes