"Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls." Mercedes cuts him off.

"I've kissed Finn, can I just say not worth a buck. I would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs." Santana says to us.

"Do you ever get tired to tearing people down?" Finn frowns at her.

"No, not really." Santana simply answer.

"Cause you always just seem to do be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn says to her.

"Oh please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious." Santana smirks at us.

"Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren simply said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana simply said to Lauren.

"Okay, first of all. I'm not your man." Puck frowns at Santana.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn says to Santana.

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged to twelve-step program." Tina says to Santana.

"Wait, what?" Dad frowns.

"You're addicted to vests." Santana simply said.

"The truth is Santana, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Okay maybe you're right maybe I'm destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole!" Rachel says angrily at Santana.

"Fine." Santana simply grabs her bag and walks out from the choir room.

"Santana..." Dad called her.

I sigh and take my bag and walk passed Finn as the bell rings. I take a look at him and glare at him. I walk out from the choir room and walk down in the hallways and turn my way to the library.

I walk into the library and sitting down on an empty chair and desk and take out my notebook. I broke up with Finn and I guess I can use this to focus on me and reach my dream.

I take out my iPad and look through the lesson from the class today and copy that to my notebook. I love to make my notebook looks eye-catching to be read so I won't be lazy to study.

"Hey, I've been looking for you after glee club but you suddenly just gone away. I want to return this." Sam hands me my notebook. "It's really nice that even after we broke up, you still want to help me." Sam chuckles and sits down next to me.

"I want to help you to study better. We all have weakness." I smile at him.

"How come you smile when you're hurt inside?" Sam asks me. I turn my face at him and frown at him. "We all knew about that." Sam nods at me.

"I don't know. Maybe it's time for me to focus on myself and reach my dream. I'm a part of Youth Theater Program now and most of the students there are The Juiliard School applicants even the teachers are alumni from that school." I giggle.

"Wait, that's really cool." Sam chuckles.

"Yeah but the class only takes on weekends so it won't disturb my school schedule and the soccer practice." I smile at him.

"You're really doing everything out of the box. And what am I doing? Playing video games." Sam chuckles and shakes his head.

"Well, that's because my parents support me. I'm sure your parents support you too right." I smile at him. "Anyway, I'm working on this notes. When it finish, I will give it to you." I said to him.