soulmate aus

SOULMATE AUS

— you get a craving of whatever your soulmate is eating.

— one of your eyes is the same color of your soulmate's.

— you have the first words your soulmate says to you somewhere on your body ( and vice versa ).

— you have your soulmate's name somewhere on your body.

— everyone is able to see each other's aura. you and your soulmate have the same colored aura, and you will stop seeing auras all together after you see them.

— you can communicate with them telepathically with your soulmate.

— your internal voice is the of your soulmate's, rather than your own.

— you can feel what your soulmate is feeling ( and vice versa ).

— anything you draw/write on your own skin appears on your soulmate's.

— you have a clock that counts down until you meet your soulmate.

— you and your soulmate share matching tattoos.

— you have half of a tattoo, and your soulmate has the other.

— you and your soulmate have matching tattoos that become clear when you meet one another.

— you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate — then you can see colors.

— your soulmate's scars appears on your body ( and vice versa ).

— you have tattoo(s) of the things your soulmate loves.

— you have a compass on your body that leads you to where your soulmate is.

— if you dye your hair, your soulmate's hair color changes as well.

— you have the date that you'll meet your soulmate tattooed somewhere on your body.

— you have a tattoo that changes color depending on what your soulmate is feeling.

— the only thing you remember from your past life is the face of your soulmate.

— you share a dream with your soulmate when you're both asleep.

— you can see the red string of fate when you close your eyes, which will lead you to your soulmate.

— you have a meter of how in-danger your soulmate is.

— everyone has a journal that allows them to write back and forth with their soulmate.

— the outline of your shadow is your soulmate.

— you have a tattoo of your soulmate's initials.

— you can see every color expect the color of your soulmate's eyes until you meet them.

— every so often you will get flashes of what your soulmate is seeing at the time, however your soulmate does not know when it happens.

— you will receive the same injuries as your soulmate ( unless deadly ).

— you will feel the same sensations that your soulmate is feeling ( pain, touch, etc ).

— you have a moving tattoo that always faces the direction your soulmate is. your soulmate has a matching one, and the tattoos touch when you.

— you can taste what your soulmate is eating at the time.

— you get flowered tattoos whenever your soulmate receives a scar.

— once a year, starting on your sixteenth birthday, soulmate's swap bodies for a day is they haven't met.

— your chest will glow when you get close to your soulmate.

— you can only see in the eye color of your soulmate until you meet them ( though the color can be altered through things like colored contacts ).

— you and your soulmate share the same talents. what one learns, the other learns as well.

 what one learns, the other learns as well