"no i will not let my daughter walk around with that, she is meant to have an amazing boyfriend and a great life" my mom snaps. "i love her" i say, a tear falling down my face. she should be supporting me no matter what. but instead shes making me feel like shit.

"get to your room now and do not leave" my mom shouts one more time. i turn around and run up the stairs into my room, locking the door behind me. i collapse down onto the floor and break down in tears. i was finally happy and content, but no my mother has to ruin everything. i grab my phone and text billie quickly.

me: bil my mom saw us kissing in the car, she snapped. i dont know what to do.

my phone instantly starts vibrating receiving a face-time call off her. i decline it not wanting her to see me like this. she sends me a message soon after.

bil: answer me baby please

me: i dont want you to be upset

bil: please liss. answer

she facetimes me again and this time i answer, she wont let me decline it. her face appears on the screen and she looks at me in sadness.

"dont cry baby" she says softly.

"i just wish she would understand" i tell her and place my head in my spare hand.

"what actually happened" she asks.

i lift my head up and sigh.
"she just shouted at me and got really angry and then told me not to leave my room" i say. billie shakes her head and sighs. i notice she is still sat in her car not even home yet.

"i wanna be there with you" billie tells me.

"she wont let you in billie" i tell her.

"im at finneas and claudia's house right now, what if i hide my car and you come here. say you left your phone charger or something during that meal we had here".

"ok hold on i'll try"

i end the call with billie and head downstairs, my mom looks at me with frustration. "i left my phone charger at finneas's house" i tell her shyly and she looks out the window. billie's car isn't there.

"im coming with you" she says and drags me out the door across the road. fuck billie better hide. my mom knocks on the door and shortly after finneas answers. he brings a smile at his face and looks at my mom. "she left her phone charger or something" she says and finneas nods.

"yes of course come in" he says stepping aside. i watch as my mom looks around, probably hoping to find billie here. "hey alissa its upstairs, let me come with you" claudia says leading me through the house as finneas distracts my mother.

"are you ok" claudia asks, giving me a hug once we get out of sight. i shrug my shoulders, not really knowing what to say. "billie is in there, lock the door ok ill go in another room and pretend im with you" she says again. i thank her and slowly open the door to the spare bedroom.

i immediately spot the silver haired girl who stands up and heads over to me as i lock the door. she pulls me into her arms tightly and holds me against her chest. i grip onto her shirt feeling the tears streaming again.

"i dont want to go back there bil, i really dont" i say.

"shhh baby i've got you, i'm here now" she tells me stroking my hair. someone knocks on the door and i look at billie before wiping my tears and opening it slightly. claudia stands there smiling at my sympathetically.

"we need to go and make an excuse for you to stay here for a bit, like maybe your helping us on a podcast or helping me film a video or something" claudia says.

"maybe the video thing, she will ask to hear the podcast whereas if i'm behind a camera she cant judge it" i tell her and she nods in agreement. we leave billie a second, promising that i will be back."i really need alissa's help filming my new video, because she does photography and stuff. do you think she can stay for a little while" claudia asks my mom politely with a big smile on her face.

"be back at 7" she says and leaves the house. thank fuck. i have around 3 hours. i thank claudia and finneas and run upstairs to billie who is sat on the bed. she looks at me in relief as i come back into the room. i kneel down in front of her and put my head on her lap. she plays with my hair before motioning me to lie on the bed with her.

"hey billie, you dont need to worry you know. i love you, despite how much my mom disagrees" i announce softly. she bites her lip and places her hand on my chin pulling my face to her. her lips attach onto mine softly for a second before she looks at me again.

"i love you too".