Introduction

This is a book that me and fellow user @mystiqgloss are working on together! Hope you enjoy this little project we got!

People once said that the world was always going to be spinning and revolving towards a brighter tomorrow. That nothing could stop humanity from conquering any problem or anything.

Humanity is a poison onto itself, and needs to be destroyed.

June 4, 2018. Many people call it the Apocalypse, or the Fallout, but its most common name.

The Outflow.

Our will is the only way we can preserve the planet.

Nobody really knows why the Outflow occurred, but everyone knew it--

Humans were no longer able to go outside. A local plantation had been experimenting with different chemicals and organisms, much so without anyone knowing. Or so they thought.

On that fateful day, the plantation was receiving a shipment of their chemicals and had stocked them to full when a group of radicals attacked. Not much is known about them publicly except for the fact they planted and detonated a bomb before the police were even tipped.

We are Desmo, and we are here to save the world from ourselves.

The explosion aerosolized the chemicals in the plantation, launching the gases into the air, where they condensed, spreading out around the world.

Our removal is the only way we will succeed.

Millions of lives were lost that day, the gases in the air toxic to humans, driving them insane, leading them to kill each other and themselves.

Where are your soldiers now? Afraid of us?

The government couldn't do anything to stop society from falling apart. People were forced indoors, seeking shelter by sealing off any cracks in their buildings, upgrading their filters.

Let us heal the world. Let us poison those who are not worth the air they breathe and the space they use.

2048. Thirty years after society was plunged into its forced quarantine and the governments have teamed up to help each other survive and find a way to restore the world.

You will never reverse what has been done. We are Desmo

After hundreds upon thousands of attacks, most of the population has lost all faith in putting the world back to how it was.

All except for one branch of the government-- The Department of Science Fiction Builders, or DSFB, which was established in 2020 to find a way to fix it. They have the solution.

Time Travel.

And after many tests and simulations, they are ready to take the Covenant out to accomplish the task it was created to do. Go back to the past and fix it.

You think that you can escape our will?

They have three chances to fix the past before they create a paradox, so who does the DSFB choose to accomplish the task?

Only two of their best agents- Agents Murphy, the son of a soldier and the man leading the team, and Cheshire, son of the woman who developed the Covenant in the first place, and the rag tag group they enlist to help fix the past.