'I just woke up now. Why?' She replied, removing her head from his chest.

'Oh -uh nothing. I'm going to sleep right now. Let's sleep. Yup, I'm going to sleep. Yeah, let's do that' Sean rambled, removing his hands from Kaycee's side as well as leaning closer to Bailey a teeny bit so that he and Kaycee weren't so close.

'Something wrong?'

'No, nope. Nothings wrong. Just tired that's all' he lied, sliding down in his seat.

'Okay, liar. Whatever you say' she giggled, subconsciously searching for his hand.

'Me a liar? What-no. No way' he acted over dramatic, his hand over his chest, fake shock written all over his face.

'Sure' she chortled, smiling happily when their hands met and entwined together. 

'Get some rest, angel' Sean mumbled, hoping she would stay silent as he slowly removed his hand from hers.

'Weirdo' Kaycee giggled quietly, gripping his wrist and intertwining their hands together again. 'Sleep tight'.

.

'We're here' Alex yelled, running over to his shared apartment with Delaney, Jade, Josh and Shyvonn.

'You kids should get unpacked. We'll check in on you guys later' Jade instructed, rolling out her and Alex's suitcases to their apartment.

The four teens did as they were told, Sean taking Kaycees bag aswell as she skipped merrily into their apartment for the week.

'Uh-guys' Bailey said, after she scanned the whole house. 'there's only two rooms'

'That can't be right' Sean gasped, standing beside the said girl. The rest of the teens followed up beside them, standing in shock as they glanced at the only two rooms.

'I think Kayc and Bails should take the rooms. Ken you can sleep on the couch' Sean suggested, making gestures with his hand.

'And where exactly are you going to sleep, Twinkle Toes' Kaycee questioned, her hand resting on his bicep.

'We'll figure something out. Just start unpacking' Sean waved off, mentally deciding that he'd sleep on the floor.

'You can unpack in my room, come on' Kaycee smiled, leading him away into one of the rooms down the hall. 'You know, you can always sleep here with me, like in a friendly way' Kaycee offered uncertainly.

'Don't worry about it, Kayc. It's fine, really' Sean sighed, zipping Kaycee's suitcase open as he helped her load her clothes and toiletries into their correct location.

'I'm being serious, Sean. You can't just sleep on the floor, especially since we have classes and performances and all'.

'Kayc its-'

'Nope. You're sleeping with me. That's final' Kaycee huffed, her head held up high.

'Don't you think Alex and all will maybe think it's kinda weird or something' Sean spoke up.

'He'll understand. There's only two rooms, it's not fair that you have to sleep on the floor. Besides, it's completely innocent' Kaycee replied, folding a crumpled shirt and loading it in a drawer.

'I'll think about it' Sean sighed, sitting back on her bed when he noticed the only clothes left to put away were her undergarments.

.

'Thanks for cooking, baby bro. Get some sleep, night' Alex murmured, as he walked out of the teens joined apartment and made his way back to his.

'Sleep time! Yay, I'm exhausted' Kaycee chirped, dragging her feet towards her room. Although her tone of voice and facial expressions said unicorns and happiness, she felt completely tired inside, her body aching from the intense practice class they had.

Kaycee quickly brushed her teeth, changing her leggings into a pair of shorts as she slid under the bed covers waiting for Sean. She waited for what felt like half an hour, as her eyes slowly drifted off to sleep, until they heard the all too familiar foot-steps of Sean Lew.

'Finally, where were you?'Kaycee yawned, sitting up in the bed.

'I was just talking to Ken. Now, go back to sleep' Sean explained, removing this shirt as the warm Boston weather hit his front. He laid a blanket onto the floor before laying down peacefully.

'You know, I wouldn't have waited for you if you where just going to sleep on the floor' Kaycee giggled, pulling the covers of her body as she made room for Sean. She patted the space next to her, a small and dangerously cute pout playing on her lips.

'I just wanna talk, then you can go back and sleep on your oh so comfortable floor' Kaycee said, sarcasm laced in her tone if voice.

Sean groaned, pulling his body off from the floor as he settled in beside Kaycee.

'What's wrong, Shamu?' kaycee aasked bluntly, snuggling closer to him as she wrapped an arm around his bare torso and a leg around his legs.

'Nothing, why?' He lied, hoping she would just drop the subject.

'You've been acting all weird since the plane ride' Kaycee said, one hand finding its way to his upper neck and as it rubbed it softly.

'I don't know, Kayc. Things have just been...weird. Like I don't know how to explain it' Sean sighed, partially out of frustration and partially out of content as he relaxed into her embrace.

'Is it me?' She asked, sitting up as she readjusted herself so that she was sitting on Sean's lap.

'No, of course not. Well... I mean, kinda. I guesss' Sean groaned, not missing the panic that quickly arose into her eyes.

'Did I do something wrong?'

'No it's not that. It's nothing like that-.... it's just. I-uh. I like you, Kayc.' Sean stuttered, closing his eyes as he awaited for a response.

'Well, I sure hope you do' Kaycee laughed, taking his comment in the wrong direction.

'See. You don't understand. I like you, Kaycee. In more than a friendly way. Like I really really like you' he sighed, sulking further into the bed. Kaycee's next sentence got stuck in her throat, shock written all over her face at his confession.

'Just go to sleep.' Sean huffed, in an attempt to remove Kaycees body off of him. But before he even had time, Kayce cupped his cheeks, her thumb gently caressing his jaw before she pressed her lips onto his, firmly yet softly.

'Oh-um. Okay' Sean stammered, blinking his eyes continuously all the while pinching his left knee.

'I think I really really like you too' she giggled, wrapping her arm around his neck.

So it's true when people say if you hang on, then dreams really do come true. At least they do in Boston.

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE YALL?

IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING A CHAPTER YESTERDAY. I WASNT FEELING GREAT. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS SHORT STORY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K READS AND FOR BEING VOTED #2 IN SEAYCEE. LIKE THATS CRAZY. 😜 

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX