14

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was the first to wake up and was blushing as he looked at Yoongi. The memories of last night came flooding in like a tidal wave as he tried standing up, as it was his first time. He was taking a shower when he heard the door open.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't hear the shower going," Yoongi said as he noticed Jimin.

"Nah, it's fine... maybe you could join me... it kinda hurts to move..." he said shyly.

Yoongi contemplated this as he wondered if he could control himself.

"And no round 2, I'm already in pain," Jimin said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," Yoongi pouted. "but not for long." He slowly walked to the shower and opened the door.

They helped each other clean themselves and got out. Yoongi dried them both off and went to his room to get dressed.

Yoongi wore this:

Jimin wore this:

Jimin went downstairs after Yoongi and was surprised to see him cooking

Jimin went downstairs after Yoongi and was surprised to see him cooking. He went to give him a backhug and Yoongi jumped. Jimin cutely giggled at his reaction. Yoongi took the pancakes off the stove and put Jimin on the counter.

"Let me make breakfast or you will be my breakfast," Yoongi teased.

Jimin blushed and jumped down. He ran to the living room and put on a movie. He put in The Notebook because it was his all-time favorite movie. Yoongi walked in with the pancakes, plates, syrup, forks, and napkins.

This was a nice change for Jimin, to be taken care of. He was always taking care of himself.

I could get used to this he thought as he ate the pancakes and cuddled with Yoongi.

I really enjoyed making this one, so I hope you like it! Bye for now!