13 pt 2

JIMIN'S POV 

I felt a hand rub my member and delicious lips touch mine and woke up. I did a double-take when I realized it was Yoongi. It didn't seem real but I didn't let the opportunity slip. I reached my hands up behind his neck pulled him closer. I moaned from his touch. I kept my eyes closed. I felt him climb above me and lower his hips. I jerked mine up in response. God this felt amazing. 

"Jimin," he started with a sense of urgency.

 "Yes Yoongi?" 

"I need to fuck you. Please."

 "Whatever you need... Daddy." He practically ripped off both of our clothes and pinned my arms down. "Do you mind if I go raw. I don't want to hurt you baby."

 "Do whatever you want." I replied.

  YOONGI'S POV 

I spat in my hand and rubbed my member. I knew I needed to go easy to not hurt him.

 "Tell me if it hurts okay?" 

"Okay."

 I put the tip in and slowly pushed into him. We both let out a sigh of relief. I went in a little farther and I heard his breath hitch.

 "Are you okay baby?"

 "I-It just hurts," he said choking up.

 "It will feel a lot better I promise." A couple minutes later he was moaning louder than I ever thought possible. But that was nothing because once I hit his prostate, he was singing.

  JIMIN'S POV

I started sobbing because it felt so good.

 "M-More please. Please daddy. Oh God please it feels so good."

 I was on cloud nine the whole time.

 "I'm close!"

 "Me too," Yoongi said, grunting.

 After a couple more thrusts I came with a moan I never thought I could do.

 "I want you to fuck my mouth." I said boldly. He pulled out and sat up on the edge of the bed while I got on my knees. 

YOONGI'S POV 

Once my cock hit his tongue I couldn't wait. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head down. It didn't take very long for me to cum. I layed back on the bed when I did while he continued to suck me off. That was one hell of a night. I got a towel to clean us up and then we cuddled. I don't remember falling asleep, but I'm glad it was next to Jimin.