Talking

AUSTIN'S POV
Aaron is walking towards me and I wanna walk away but i don't wanna be difficult so I stay where I am. "Hey dude can i talk to you?" Aaron asked me. "sure." I said kind of rudely when he wasn't being a dick so I kinda feel bad now but let's see what he has to say.
AARON'S POV
so i just have to tell him that i don't like Olivia, easy right?... why does this feel difficult to say, I don't like Liv. I can't. she doesn't like me like that. "What's up bro?" Austin asked. Here it goes. " I saw how you looked at me and Liv-" I said but was interrupted by him. "I don't care if you like her, you don't have to explain yourself." He said kind of upset. " You didn't let me finish. I saw how you looked at us and i have to tell you i don't.. like her like that." why was that so hard... i. don't. like. liv... i can't that's- that's- I just can't, there is nothing wrong with her.. i just can't. It one of those things ya know.
AUSTIN'S POV
Holy shit thank god he doesn't like her. I breathe out a breathe i didn't know i was holding in. " Well, that's a relief." I say laughing a little. What if he is just saying that. he did stutter. oh no. fuck i overthink too much. whatever i'll ignore it... maybe he couldn't think? "Haha ya and i know for sure she doesn't like me like that, trust me." he said which is even more of a relief for me. I wonder who she likes? Maybe one of the other boys.. maybe me? i'll ask her or Frankki because i KNOW Frankki will know.
LIV'S POV
I need to tell Frankki i like Austin. I tell her everything. I need to, where the hell is she. FOUND HER. "FRANKKI" I scream. i need to tell her ASAP. "ya what's up Liv." She says calmly. HOW IS THE BITCH CALM RIGHT NOW?! "can I talk to you?" I say kinda scared, nervous, idk my emotion anymore. "ya what's up." She says a little concerned. I look at her phone and she is texting me brother? ya know what i'm not even gonna ask, I know they like each other. "in private." I say in a 'duh' voice. "Ok Ok damn." She says a little taken aback. "Just come here." I say walking away from the group. " Ok so i think i like Austin. I know it's literally like a day." You say checking ur wrist even though there is nothing there. "but like i like him. a lot. " I finish. "OooOoOoO does Liv have a crushHhHhHh." She says annoying me. "yes dumbass, i have emotion too. Damn." I reply back. I act like i have no emotion but i do, it's just hidden for only certain people to see :). " Ok wellll i think he likes you too so go make a move dude." Frankki says pushing me back towards the group.... and of course hard enough to where i bump into Austin. "heyy. You ok?" He asked laughing a bit. " Ya i'm good thanks, sorry i bumped into you, Frankki pushed me." I say looking back at her. She had a smirk on her face like that was meant to happen which it probably was and i just gave her a smug look back. I look back at Austin and he was staring at me. " Take a picture it'll last longer bud." I say taking him out of his trance. "sorry. I just- i." He says stuttering a bit. " It's fine Austin, i was kidding." I say reassuring him that i didn't really care.
FRANNKI'S POV
I was texting John when Liv came over to me. She told me she had to talk to me so of course being the good friend i am went with her. when she told me she liked Austin i knew i was gonna get them together. I'm Frankki, if you know me you know that if two people like each other i'm going to do something to help them get them together. So just for Liv i pushed her back towards the group and right to Austin so they are forced to talk and have a conversation. Genius right? i know ☺️

Word Count: 734