“Hey. Psst. Yes you guys, you should vote for me to win – even if they are better – to piss them off. Ok? Ok.” I told them in a whisper. “Also this better be being made into a gif right now.” I said.

“Ok!” Liam said after a couple of minutes. I took my seat as they all line up.

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights

Busy streets and busy lives

And all we know is touch and go

We are alone with our changing minds

We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

Liam sang and he did a pretty good job. I smiled at them all as they mixed their voices.

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

Zayn took the second short verse then the bridge came.

This is a state of grace

This is the worth while fight

Love is a ruthless game

Unless you play it good and right

These are the hands of fate

You’re my Achilles heel

This is the golden age of something good

And right and real

Harry sang out of his gorgeous mouth, quite well. Oh god I wanted to kiss him. Crap, well the ‘lets tease my boyfriend’ thing totally backfired.

Soon the song finished and I stood up, clapping and cheering.

“ONE DIRECTION FOLKS!” I teasingly said to the camera. They all chuckled and did the fist in the air thing – at the same time. Creepy.

“Well I guess we won then.” Niall smirked. We all went over and went to the comments.

@hails22red: Hailey won by far

@malik4life: HAILEY! #thatwassexy

“That is the best freaking hash ag I have ever seen! Shout out to @malik4life! Love you babes!”

“So what all your fans think you won.. the directioners – wait WHAT!”

@my5homos: Sorry boys, Hailey wins that one

@kisshimhe’sirish5: Hailey – great job! Sorry boys <3! DON’T HATE ME!

“Oh in your face!” I said jumping up and down doing a mini victory dance. “I win, I win, I win I win I win!”

“Shut up Hails.” Harry mumbled. “Lets just take questions for a while.”

“Sore losers…” I smirked but sat down with them anyway.

After a while I stumbled upon a question. “Hailey we all know you are currently 19, why do you have a song called 22?”

I bit my lip, knowing the answer. “Speaking off that… I have a pre-question announcement.”

I blushed a little. “I may or may not be in a relationship.” I told them. Comments flooded in. “Yes – it is the boy I was talking about with the Noah twitcam. He’s pretty cool guys.” I told them smiling.

“And I may or may not have a girlfriend.” Harry proclaimed from next to me. He put on a cheeky smirk. “Huh.. I wonder…”

I slapped his arm. “Way to be subtle.” I mumbled.

He just smiled. “Hello world! I’m Harry Styles and this is my extremely lovely girlfriend of 6 months and 2 weeks and 4 days! Hailey Malik!” I blushed hiding my head in his chest.

He kissed my head sweetly. I looked back in the comments, ignoring the hate reading one out loud. “That awkward moment when you can’t have a ship name #hailey+harry=hailey #fandomproblems.” I giggled “That’s true, our ship name is Hailey or Harry.”

“They’ll figure it out. I bet SugarScape will.” He told me and I smiled.

“So yes 22 – the first time Harry and I dated our first date was the 22nd of August so yeah that’s why. Oh, and when I turn 22 I can drink wherever I want!”

Everyone laughed at me. “Or stay sober!” Liam pointed out.

“Eh no!” I smirked.

“So now….” Harry smirked pulling my face to his looking in my eyes before pressing his lips to mine softly. I kissed back smiling. He pulled awaymumbling. “I love you.”

~~

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM LOVING ALL OF YOU. FANNING ME ALL THE TIME, I CANT HELP LOVING YOU. I KNOW YOU MAY NOT VOTE, BUT I BET YOU WANT TO. EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT, KEEP COMMENTING BECAUSE I LOOVE YOOU!!