Wanna go back there every night

Not gonna lie it was the best time of my life

The lower part of my voice came out, in which I can do riffs and such, kind of like Zayn’s. I saw Harry’s eyes widen – it really did match the song. I smirked slowly walking towards him. You know ow fun it is to tease your famous boyfriend live to thousands of people while he can do nothing about it? Its fun.

Laying on the beach while the sun blew out

Playing this guitar by the fire to loud

Oh my my, they could never set us down.

I used to think that I was better alone

Why did I ever want to let you go

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea

The words you whispered I will always believe

I reached Harry standing on my tip toes, so I can whisper sing on his ear.

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

As he went to grab my hips I took a step back, he took one forward. With each line I took a step backwards.

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

Hit the petal, heavy metal, show me you care

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah

I pushed him away continuing to sing just to the twitcam, finally I finished the song took a bow. I turned around walking back towards the boys.

“Your turn.” I said taking a seat.

“Where the hell did you learn to dance like that?” Zayn asked. Oh the older brother moments.

“Simple. Noah.” I said looking at Harry who had a dazed look in his eyes, focused right on me.

“Why didn’t I guess that.” He mumbled. “To all the little sisters out there, don’t do that in front of your brother.” He said to the camera, causing me to laugh.

“I could be Rihanna! Being all like S – S – S – S and M – M – M.” I sang to him and he shook his head.

“Lets not.”

“Boys! Are we really going to let Hailey beat us in a sing off? Shes one girl , we are five men!” Louis suddenly exclaimed.

“Beat that then. My songs can’t exactly fit your voices so well.” I said to them.

“Give us a second guys, talk to Hailey.” They said and I went up to the computer as tey went to the piano in the corner.