Chapter Two

HI authour here! This chapter didn't take as long as I thought it would take. Its also really, really long. Like 2000 some words long. I also didn't edit this chapter so I'm so sorry if something dosent make sense. The song has nothing to do with the story but I thought it was a good song so you should listen to it. I hope the characters aren't too OOC but the might be soooo big ooooof. Anyway On to the story.

Bakugou's POV-

Soon summer break started and our road trip began. We stood outside of Kiris house as we packed all the things we would need for the next two months. I yelled at Sero for being stupid and packing things dumb as Mina was going over our list of essentials she had written. “Hey guys we got the extra towels right?” she called out, looking up from her notebook. “Yeah right here!” Kami yelled as he put a bag into the van. Mina smiled down at her list, “Well then we have everything we need!” she said cheerfully. Kirishima smiled as he closed the vans back doors, “Then it's time to get this show on the road!” “Yeah!” Sero yelled as he pumped his fist in the air. 

We all began to pill into the van, Sero and Mina took the front, next row was me and Kiri, and last was Shinshou and Kaminari. Kirishima's moms hugged him, “Be safe, don’t do anything stupid,” one said smiling. Kirishima laughed, “Don't worry mom, we have Bakubro here to keep us in line!” I smacked the back of his head lightly, “Shut up Shitty hair!” I yelled. He just laughed and shook his head. His moms laughed a bit before giving him one last hug and sliding the door shut. “Lets go!” Mina yelled as Sero started the van up and drove out of Kiris driveway. Soon we left our town and headed out onto the open road. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina messed with the radio as we drove down the highway, the windows rolled down and our hair whipping in our faces. Kirishima had fallen asleep on my shoulder and snored quietly. Sero sang along quietly to the songs that played as he drove. I looked out the window, watching the cars that passed. Kaminari and Shinshou were watching some netflix show as the sun sank lower in the sky. We were headed out for a camping ground for our first night on the road, Sero hoped to make it and be set up before the sun set. 

We soon pulled into the quiet little camping spot and set up our tent we had brought and I started to grill some food for everyone. We finished eating as the sun set our bonfire blazing. Everyone roasted marshmallows as Kiri and me went into the woods together for more firewood. “Yo Bakubro, are you having fun yet?” he asked as he picked up a stick. I nodded with a small grunt. He smiled, “I knew you would, I'm so glad you decided to come with us!” I shook my head as we continued to look for more firewood. 

Suddenly a strange noise rang out through the night, Kirishima dropped the sticks in his arms and grabbed onto my arm, buying his face in it. He quickly pulled away though and looked at the ground, “Sorry bro, that was super unmanly of me,” he said as he started to pick up the sticks he dropped. “Don’t worry about it, it's okay to be scared anyway. Doesn't make any less manly or anything,” I said shrugging it off. “Thanks bro, that means a lot to me.” I smiled slightly and moved closer to him, so our arms brushed against each other. “Don't worry I'm right here if you need anything,” I said to let him know I'd be there for him. He smiled as we began to walk back to camp. 

“We're back bitches!” I yelled as we entered the clearing, dropping the wood in the fire. “Finally! Let's tell scary stories!” Mina said jumping up and down excitedly! “Yeah!” yelled Kami and Sero. I noticed Kirishima seemed less enthused but still agreed anyway. “Sure, whatever,” I grumbled and sat down around the fire, purposefully next to Kirishima. “Me first! Me first!” Kaminari began yelling before calming down and looking at us seriously.