Chapter Four: Pain

Start from the beginning

I'm glad you came out tonight.

I'm glad I came too. I said nervously.

Emily, I truly am sorry about everything. I miss you and seeing you tonight shows me that I don't want to be without you. He grabbed my hand.

Look Harley before you say anything else. Just let me get this off my chest. I braced myself for what I was about to say.

I don't blame you for what happened. I was mad at you for not listening to me when I didn't feel safe. Aron was crazy and was going to get to me regardless but you were there to protect me. I said as I put my hand on his chest. I just needed my space and time to process it all. I appreciate everything you and your family have done for me. I only was avoiding you because I didn't want to have to tell you this. I let out a deep sigh. Harley, I think that Aron was the one who got Bella pregnant and is the traitor that you could never find out. He told me when the incident happened. He was taking everything away from you that he could. Baby, he envied you. I touched his face as I could see he was angry.

Baby I know...He cut me off by putting a finger over my lips.

Looking up at him. I could see that he didn't have a care in the world.

As long as I don't ever lose you again. I don't care about any of that. I just need you back in my life. Leaning down kissing me he picked me up and sat me up on the hood on my car. Kissing him back it felt so good to be back in his arms.

Please tell me that you forgive me baby and that I won't have to ever lose you again. He said to me in between kisses.

I forgive you, baby.  I've missed you too. But can we go back to my house because this is not the place. I said as he helped me off my car. Without another word we got into our cars and pulled up to my grandma's house and headed to my room seeing that my grandma wasn't even home. Harley closed the door behind us and locked it. He quickly got undressed and so did I. He came over to me and picked me up kissing me.

How much did you miss me?

I missed you more than I can even say, baby. Kissing passionately, I could feel how hard he was as he brushed against my ass. He took one hand and used his fingers to feel my wetness. Moaning I definitely was horny and completely leaking all over his fingers. Putting me down he licked his fingers in front of me and smiled at me. Getting on my bed I climbed on top of him and he looked at me crazy.

What?

Nothing baby, it just looks like you got thicker. He said as he grabbed my ass and squeezed it licking his lips.

I kissed him as I glided onto his manhood and rode him. I let out a loud moan as I was so aroused. My pace quickened and I felt myself about to climax. He quickly got on top of me and slowed his pace down as it became more intense. He looked me in my eyes and kissed on every part of my body that he could reach.

I love you, baby.

I love you too baby.

His pace was slower yet harder and we were steaming up the room. I moaned I couldn't take it anymore and then he quickened his pace and squeezed my breast. Climaxing together he thrust in me slowly and kissed me passionately.

Damn baby, I think that was better than the last time. He said as he laid beside me holding me close. I missed you so much please don't put a brother through that again. I promise I'm not gonna make it. Laughing together we laid there together enjoying each other's company.  I felt like my old self again.

A week had gone by and I was happy again. The semester was almost over and my birthday was tomorrow. I was excited to finally be turning nineteen. I looked at the dress I had opened from the mail and tried it on. To my surprise, I couldn't fit it. I got it in a small which was my sized but I could get the dress to fit for nothing. Shaking my head I threw the dress back on my bed. Now I was going to have to find something at the mall. Going downstairs I smelled the aroma of spaghetti cooking and I was sick to my stomach. I felt nauseous. Keeping myself together I saw my mama stirring the sauce.