•3•

Colby's pov

It's been a few weeks since what happened with me and kayla. I feel bad for her. Sometimes I wish my dad was never cop.

I got ready for this fucked up of a day. "I have so much fucking clothing and I can't even decide what to wear."

After like 20 damn minutes of finding something to wear I put on a pair of black ripped jeans with a black tank top that showed half of my sides. I put on my black vans and went downstairs to make something to eat.

I sometimes get lonely living here in this apartment by myself. I mean I have Sam that lives next door from me so that's great but it still gets lonely.

I popped some chicken nuggets in the microwave wave because that's just what I eat for breakfast and then I go to the living room and whach some SpongeBob.

A minute later I get up to get my chicken nuggets but then I hear someone knocking on my front door. "It's open!" I yell. I see Corey and his girlfriend walking in.

"Hey bro I know I'm still kinda pissed at you but I can't be forever but we seriously need to talk" he said with a serious voice while walking over to the bar area and sits.

"Look I cut my dad out of my life last week because I hate being his parrot and yes I still smoke it's not like anything has changed on that. My dad put my damn self down now as a suspect of ur guys little gang now I'm sorry for everything. It's not like I wanted to be his parrot he fucking black mailed me" I said and apologized. Corey came up to me and gave me a quick hug.

"We forgive you Colby but you shouldn't be saying this all to us you should be saying that to Kayla she's been a mess lately. And when I say mess I mean going out to clubs and bars getting fucked up not giving a damn what happens to her" devyn said. My face went pale.

"Bro she really likes you I don't know why but I heard her and jc talking last night and... Ya know what it's not my place to say but I will tell you that before she has ever ment you she had a thing for jc but no she's just not the same around him any more because what ever you did caused it" Corey said while getting up to my kitchen to get a drink. Why what's so special about me. "Devyn wanna tell him what we wanted to do" Corey said and she nodded.

"Colby remember the video me and her are going to be in" I nodded "we me and Corey want you to surprise her tonight when it premiers. Like we want you to say something nice about the video and that's when your going to explain everything to her and apologize" devyn explained and I nodded.

Kayla's pov

"TARA STOP!" I yelled at tara to get out of my closet because she's looking for me stash of alcohol in there.

"Why Kayla you haven't been the same these last few weeks I feel like I don't even have my best friend anymore" Tara said while grabbing the bottles. "I need my bestie back so go get dressed into a decent outfit for later ok I wanna see my bestie looking fine as fuck for the music video" she said while walking out of my room with the bottles in her hand.

I didn't know what to wear so I put I grabbed some clothes and went to go take a shower.

I feel bad for what I did to Colby but at the same time I don't. I can't let my chances get blown around him. My dads in the FBI and he knows what I do but he doesn't say anything about it because of how good my carrier is and he knows I do it to chill it some times or to just calm down. But if I get into trouble with the cops I'm done for. My dad has told me that there is people in the office that wants me but he trys his best for me and I love him for that.

I got out of the shower and got changed into a black tank top that was ripped up, I put on a pair of black short shorts, my black Converses and then looked in the mirror.

I had a few hickeys from so people I didn't even know at a bar. I think Tara is right I should try to be back to my normal self. It's just hard when every 5 minutes I'm thinking of colby.

Later that day

The that day all the boys came over to celebrate. They all had something against each other but they were all good friends to at the same time. They always have us girls back for anything.

"Alright everybody y'all might know and might not know why your here so I'm telling you why now" Corey said "your here because the one and only Kayla Robinson and devyn Lundy have made a new video with the one and only CALVIN HARRIS!" Corey came up to me and devyn and picked as both up and sound us around we laughed then he put us down.

Griffin pressed play

(just imagine that one of the girls in the hotel room was devyn *the one that was mostly seen)

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat's sound
We fell in love as the leaves turn brown
And we can be together baby as long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now,
but you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer!

[instrumental break]

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat's sound, hey
We fell in love as the leaves turn brown, eeh eh
And we can be together baby as long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now,
but you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer!
SUMMER!

[instrumental break]

When I met you in the summer!
Summer! Eeey ooh!

Everyone clapped at us "ok can I say you rocked it in that race Kayla" Griffin said "and devyn your a fucking model why the hell don't you do these things with her" she shrugged

"That was really good Kayla and devyn" I turned around to see who said that and it was Colby in the door way. My heart dropped