"I'll be back home real soon!! Remember, no matter where I am, I'll always be with you and I'll always love you guys!!" Natsumi continued and ran up to her group.

On the train, Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy were asleep on each other and Natsumi was asleep in Mirajane's lap.

The eldest Take Over Mage was gently carding her fingers through the teen's beautiful, salmon hair with a content smile.

Lisanna noticed this and snickered under her breath.

Natsumi and Mirajane have been secretly dating for two years, and
Natsumi was ready to become Mrs. Dragneel-Strauss.

When they got to the station, Mirajane gently woke up the sleeping girl in her lap and they immediately set into action.

Gajeel and Laxus were with Elfman to distract the Beast while Natsumi and Wendy helped Lisanna evacuate the village.

With Laxus, Gajeel, Mirajane, and Elfman:

Laxus and Gajeel were firing their strongest attacks, but they were doing nothing.

The Beast tried to strike Mirajane down, so Elfman decided to try and take it over to protect her.

But, the Beast was too powerful for him and now he's lost control of himself.

"Elfman! Elfman,  pull yourself together!" Mirajane yelled at her brother.

Just then, Lisanna came in her bird form with Natsumi and Wendy riding on her back.

"Mira!" Lisanna called as the trio reached the group. "We had everyone in town evacuate. Now, let us help you!"

Mirajane looked at her younger sister and explained, "You have to run, girls. We were getting beat up badly, so he tried to take over the Beast to protect me and the boys. But, it's too powerful for him and now he's totally lost control of himself. Gajeel and Laxus are trying to knock him out, but their spells aren't doing anything."

"Oh, my goodness.  How can we save him?" Lisanna asked as she helped her injured sister up.

"We have to get him to come to his senses before the beast takes over his soul. Now, get out of here!" Mirajane replied.

Natsumi looked at her girlfriend and gave  her a look that said, 'No way, Jane. We're not leaving you all behind'.

"Lisanna, come back here! Where are you going?" she asked, seeing Lisanna walk up to her possessed older brother.

"Big Brother Elf? Are you feeling okay? It's me, Lisanna, your little sister. Big Sister Mira, Natsumi, and her siblings are here to. You don't have to feel bad. What happened today isn't your fault. We're a family, and when times are tough, we pull together and work things out. So, why don't the seven of us go home and talk about what happened today? I promise we're not mad at you." Lisanna reassured as she spread her arms out. "Come on. Don't be afraid, Big Brother. We still love you.".

The Beast raised one of its claws and was about to strike Lisanna away, if it wasn't for Natsumi knocking her out of the way and taking the blow for her.

"LISANNA!!! LISANNA, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!! LISANNA, NO!!!!!!!" Natsumi yelled as she pushed Lisanna out of the way, allowing her to narrowly escape death.