Chapter 1

PLEASE READ THE GATHERING FIRST, OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE SPOILLEERRRSSS

A/N: In this whole book, I realize I should tab the paragraphs, but Wattpad doesn't allow me to do that for some reason...

Anyways

Enjoy...?

◆✥◆

Nobody's POV (Is that even possible?)

(Edna, I did NOT say it was okay to invite everybody else. They... what? Argh never mind, forget I asked. Let's just start.)

Our story starts in the South Valley village, known to many as Frostwallow. It was a small town, about ten houses in total. But had one of the best views. You could look outside your cottage in the morning and see straight out onto the icy mountain range.

The particular cottage in which our story will start is on the left side, with the yellow flags out front, pleasantly red walls, and a small balcony on the right.

"Jett, get back here or I swear I'll toss you into the ice rink!" Someone shouted from inside the cottage.

"If you do that again I'm going to throw your entire star-forsaken closet off this mountain!"

"You'd better not!" The other voice yelled back.

A Sky Child rounded the corner of the cottage, racing out onto the slope. His dark brown cheeks were flushed pink, and his cape was hanging half off his shoulders. "Don't kill me please!" He yelled behind him.

A second figure rounded the corner of the cottage "you'll be lucky if that's all I do, idiot! That's the third time you've ruined my flags!" She flapped her red cape a couple of times, gaining on thr first Sky Child.

"I told you it was an accident- OUCH!" Blaze had finally managed to grab Jett's cape, pulling him to a harsh stop.

"Oh come on. . ." he complained, trying to wrestle out of her grip.

"Not an accident, I SAW you shredding them." Blaze said, letting go of his cape and crossing her arms, glaring at her twin.

"Fine, so what if it was on purpose!" He replied, rolling his eyes.

Blaze made a strangled noise in her throat and threw up her hands "Whatever! You win! I don't even know why I care anymore!" She wrinkled her nose in Jett's direction, "Just don't do it again, you won't get off so easy next time!" Jett stuck his tongue out at her and walked back inside the house. Blaze rolled her eyes and, after a moment's pause, followed him.

◆✥◆

Nobody's POV

"Whoever decided talking to spirits was interesting, is ridiculous," Jett huffed, "Not to mention we had to fly up this whole mountain, in the middle of the night to do it!" he said, gesturing to the expanse below them.

"Shhh..." Blaze whispered, opening an eye and glaring at him, "I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Then concentrate on concentrating!"Jett said, yawning and sitting down on a nearby rock. "Then maybe something will actually happen!" Blaze opened her other eye and kicked a rock at him.

"I'm trying, but when you're sitting over there complaining, I don't think anyone sane could concentrate!" She responded. Jett rolled his eyes, but fell silent. Blaze closed her eyes again and they waited in silence for a while. Finally, Blaze muttered "Why don't you try this? Maybe you'd have better luck than me."

"Oh I definitely would, but, honestly, I couldn't care less," Jett said, yawning. He turned around and scrambled backward. Standing in front of Blaze was a shimmering blue spirit, wearing a white cape with gold fringe.