Chapter Ten

"I can't believe it, Jin," I sigh as I pace around my balcony, my phone pressed to my ear. "He fucking yelled at me in front of my friends like I was some kind of child. Like I had done something wrong, but how is spending more time at university a bad thing?" I shiver as a gust of wind hits me.

It's a beautiful night out with the full moon lighting up the sky. The stars are barely visible with all the lights on at the moment, but I don't care about those right now. All I care about is feeling the chill reach my bones in hopes of making me get out the little bit of anger that fighting couldn't get rid of.

"I'm sorry, Pumpkin," Seokjin responds. "Both of you are still stressed out of your minds. Understandably so with all that has happened to you in the past month or so. Yoongi just exploded at the wrong time."

"He shouldn't have exploded at me, period," I shove my free hand into the pocket of my Studio Ghibli sweatshirt. "I am his sister, and sure we have fights, but those have never been like this. This, fucking this, was out of line for him. He's sweet to me, even where there are people around."

"Maybe he just blacked out. Forgot that you aren't one of the guys, and you are actually his little sister. He has a lot on his brain."

"No," I shake my head, looking down at my legs clad in black leggings. "Yoongi may be an idiot sometimes, but he would never accidently yell at me. He did that on purpose, as if to reaffirm that he is the big man know and all must fear him. Well, he forgot that I'm up on top with him, and I won't take his shit."

Seokjin chuckles, "I can still hear the anger in your voice, Pumpkin. I think that you need a mug filled with my special hot chocolate."

"With extra whipped cream?" I feel myself pouting.

"Of course. Anything to cheer you up and expel the negative energy within you."

"Do you want me to come down and get the drink?"

"No, you just stay up in your room and I'll bring it up to you. I have to clean up a few more things, but it shouldn't take too long."

"Okay," I take a deep breath. "Thanks for letting me rant to you Jin, and always making me hot chocolate when I need it."

"You're my Pumpkin, so I will do whatever I need to make sure you are feeling the best that you can."

"My door is unlocked, so when you come up, just come all the way to my balcony. I'll be waiting for the amazing hot chocolate," I giggle.

"Now that's what I like to hear. Your laugh. I have to hang up though, so I can make your hot chocolate."

"That's fine. I'll be waiting."

"Bye Areum," Seokjin lets out a light sigh.

"See you soon," I slightly smile, pulling the phone away from my face and ending the call.

It is as if my whole mood changes in a finger snap after my call with Seokjin. The argument I had with Yoongi is still in the back of my mind, but I can't let that ruin the great day I have had.

I rush back into my room, going straight for my bookshelf to grab one of the new books that Taehyung sent me some days ago. Then I head back out onto my balcony, flopping down on the bed before getting comfortable against some pillows. Snow is unfortunately spending time in the clinic as she is going through heat, and I want her to have puppies, so I just deal with not seeing her for a little while every time she goes through this cycle.