Barry suggests, "A wand?"

Cisco stares at Barry, his expression dropping, "Have we already had this conversation?"

"Kind of." Barry admits.

I looked at him, "What does that mean?"

"Well-" Barry rubbed the back of his neck, "All right, so the last time Mardon attacked, he, um, generated a tidal wave that destroyed all of Central City-"

Harry stood up straight, "So- why are you not all sleeping with the fishes?"

"Earth-2 has The Godfather?" asked Cisco.

Harry replies, "Every Earth has The Godfather, Vito."

"So- I ran back through time." Barry admits, "One day into the past and I got a do-over and I stopped Mardon before he could hurt anyone-"

Harry immediately said, "You shouldn't have messed with the timeline."

"That's what the other Wells said." Barry trailed off, "So the good news is, in that timeline, you created The Wand and it worked- so you just got to do it again, for the first time."

"Yeah, no pressure." Cisco looked slightly nervous.

Jay offers, "I can give you a hand."

"Best of both worlds?" Cisco said.

"I like that." Jay followed Cisco out of the room, as Caitlin went into the other room.

"Hey, dude-" I lightly tapped Harry to get his attention, noticing something was off with him, "You're being weird- why are you being weird?"

"I'm not being weird, Young." Harry looked down at me, "Why are you being weird?"

"I'm not being weird-" I shot back, then went slightly serious, "No- really, are you alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Harry shot me a look, before leaving the room after Cisco and Jay.

"Holiday blues?" Barry suggests from behind me.

"I guess-" I slipped my hands into my back pockets, then looked back at him, "He seems uneasy- maybe cause of his daughter."

"Most likely-" Barry pulled out his phone when it was buzzing, "It's Iris- let's go-"

-

"Hey-" Joe walked into Barry's Lab where Iris, Barry and I sat in silence, "Okay, the last time you three were looking at me like that, it was when you took my convertible on a joy ride and wrapped it around that big oak tree on Fairmont Drive."

My voice was quiet, looking down at my hands because I couldn't look at him in the eye knowing this, "Trust me, this- is way worse."

Iris was stammering, "Dad, um-"

Barry took us both not being able to start as a cue, "All right, Joe, we have something we need to tell you."

"No, um-" Iris stood up and took lead, sniffling, "I have something that I need to tell you."

"It's about Francine." Iris started to tear up, her voice quiet, "When she left us- she was pregnant."

Joe instantly looked hard broken, then slowly walked past us and to the window, staring out it.

He was quiet for a few seconds, then spoke, his voice raspy, "Did she have the baby?"

"Yes." Iris admits, "His name is Wally- Wally West."

"Short for Wallace." Joe swallowed hard, slowly looking back, "That's what we were gonna name you if you were a boy."

"I only found out a couple weeks ago- Dad, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." Iris was crying, "That's why she reached out to us after all these years, she wanted us to know before-"