"Speaking of which, with Mardon back on the scene-" Joe began, "Patty might not be thinking so clearly."

"Huh?" I stopped and looked at him, "What does Mardon have to do with Patty?-"

What Joe had told us had been proven true when we walked into the cell, Patty's state much different than usual, "The unexpected drop in barometric pressure had to mean Mardon was back in town-"

Patty continued, "Jesse was on full communication lock down, but that doesn't mean Mardon and Snart weren't in contact."

"Uh, Patty-" I trail off, staring at her, not saying anything else, and she knew by the looks on our faces.

"No- I'm not talking about this-" Patty shook her head and walked past us, Joe and Barry's eyes falling onto me.

I looked at them, "What?-"

Joe gestures toward the direction Patty went in, "Can you work your magic and talk to her?-"

I blinked, "What? No-"

"Come on, please-" Barry wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my temple, "You're good with words."

"I stole her boyfriend." I whispered shouted at them, "You think she's going to want to talk to me?"

When Barry gives me an innocent smile, I glare at them, before slipping away from him and walking out after Patty, "Uh- hey, Patty! Wait-"

"Look, Zee, you're a nice girl, but you have no idea what's really going on in this city-" Patty stopped in her tracks and faced me, "I mean, you don't even know that Harrison Wells-"

Patty sighs, "I'm sorry, I don't have time to bring you up to speed-"

"Patty, I'm a reporter. I write articles on this kind of stuff-" I scoffed lightly, looking at her with slight wide eyes, "Patty, I just- don't want you to be the person I'm writing about."

Patty grimaces, "What's that supposed to mean?-"

"Mardon hits way too close to home for you- this is personal." I took a step closer to her, "I don't want to see you do anything reckless."

"I'm a cop- going after criminals is in my job description, it's not reckless." Patty answers to me, "And powers or not, Mardon's gonna answer for what he's done."

-

"Oh, yeah." Cisco laughed in amusement as we stood in the cortex, "The Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and the Trickster-"

"There's three of them and one of you." Caitlin stated the obvious, "I do not like those odds."

Jay nodded lightly, "And I'm gonna be no help without my speed, so-"

"Oh, oh, light bulb up here." Cisco suddenly said, "I have an idea-"

I looked at him, "Let's hear it-"

"Most weather phenomena are marked, no pun intended, by the change of electric charge and pressure in the atmosphere." Cisco began, "We could just map out those fluctuations-"

Barry looks up, "To pinpoint his location."

Cisco nods at him, "Right, it would just be a matter of removing all-"

Barry does it again, "The electricity from his immediate surroundings-"

"Attracting it to one spot." They both said in unison.

"The same way a lightning rod does." Cisco continued, starting to smile because of how in-sync they were being, "Only instead of a lightning rod, we could use-"