What Is An Aura

AURA COLORS CAN REVEAL information about your thoughts, feelings and dreams. The aura meanings and colors vary; auras can be light or dark shades, and they can be vivid or dim. When reading an aura color, you must take into account the shade of color in order to be precise. All living things radiate an aura from the energy they emit. These special vibrations and colors can be seen by gifted people and those trained in the healing arts, who can manipulate energy fields for effective healings.

Your auric color is a reflection of your current energy status. It surrounds you in a cloud of colorful energy, often in multiple layers of various colors. Auras can change from minute to minute, or they may remain a steady shade and intensity for a long period. Many things will affect the shade of each layer of people's aura colors, from simple things like mood to major issues such as spiritual development.

An aura, often mistakenly spelled ora, is the energy (electromagnetic) that radiates about the body from the various main chakras that line up from the top of your head to the base of your spine. The aura energy emits around the entire body and has a vibrational quality similar to the energy waves of heat radiating from a metal surface. Some people can see all seven auric bodies and their colors while others may only be able to see one auric body. Auras often appear as outlines of the human body. This is often referred to as the halo effect.

What color is your aura? You can learn to see your aura the same way you see other people's aura through specific techniques. You can use the peripheral vision technique or taking your eyes out of focus technique to train yourself and see your own aura.

Each energy center (chakra) emits a specific color. These are known as the seven auric bodies that can layer auric colors around your body. The aura colors can mingle to ceate a rainbow auric effect or one chakra may be more prominent in your body and serves as a guide for your life purpose. Many people may have the whitish hallo outline to their body, but the aura color can change or be a mix of two or more colors. The aura colors and meanings can help guide you to a deeper understanding of yourself.

Human beings are a mix of energies, all radiating at the same time and all producing various auric fields of colors. This means a person's aura colors can change. Since everything in life is in constant movement, it shouldn't be surprising your aura is, too. It's impacted by your emotions, what you're thinking about, and physical stresses.

Some energy fields in your aura may be stronger than others, depending on your current state of being. The colors these energy fields radiate tend to be prominent in the auric field. For example, if you're an empath, your aura color can reveal this ability by how strong the color is. You can learn more about how these energies play a vital role in your physical well-being by studying the human aura.