Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake

Start from the beginning

Now that was an interesting question. Technically their bodies were in a different dimension, but since saying that might land him in a mental institution, he decided to go with the classic, "They're dead."

"I'm sorry."

"Maa, it's fine, it happened a while ago." Kakashi waved him off.

"You're like, 12, how long ago could it have been?"

"For your information, I'm... 15?" Kakashi cocked his head to the right and thought about his possible age. He had his Mangekyou Sharingan, so he'd already become 'Friend Killer Kakashi', meaning he was 13 or older, plus he already had the ANBU tattoo, and it wasn't fresh, so he was likely older than that. He was also a few inches taller than he was at 13 and he had some scars from ANBU, so he was willing to bet that he was about 15. "Yeah, I'm 15."

"Okay. I'm going to assume you don't go to school, right?"

"Why would I need to go to school?" Kakashi furrowed his eyebrows. He was already 15, 'Shouldn't most people be out of school by now?'

"You're 15. You aren't an adult."

"I... beg to differ." Kakashi chuckled. These silly people. He'd become an adult at age 5. "I was an adult as soon as I turned 5." He shrugged.

"That's... not how it works." EraserHead shook his head... his... (Eraser)Head. (Heh.)

"It is for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to." Kakashi shrugged lightly, then Shunshin-ed off.

~~~

"Oh my Sage of the Six Paths, I am going to be stuck here forever!" Kakashi had now been in this world for a week. He'd run into various 'heroes', some claiming that they wanted to help, most just ignoring him. The one hero he always seemed to run in, no matter where he went, was EraserHead. He'd run into All Might a couple of times as well. 'When I get my hands on Naruto, I'm going to Chidori his ass.'

~Flashback~

"Well this is fucking brilliant isn't it?" Kakashi muttered. He was laying on the floor of his pocket dimension, and Naruto's words popped into his head.

~Flashback within a flashback. It's flashback-seption~

"Oi! Kakashi!" This was as the war was starting. "Here. This is a seal. It should send you back in time if you're losing too much blood. No other way really works so try to only die of blood loss!"

"Of course." Kakashi chuckled. "I'll make sure to stab myself a couple times before I die."

"Oh don't be like that!" Naruto grinned. "Welp, see you later! Baa-chan is calling me!" Naruto then "bounced" off, and Kakashi was left with the seal.

~End of all flashbacks~

Since he'd been here long enough, he'd begun to develop his own opinion on heroes and villains. Despite all their fanfare, and 'good deeds', the fact of the matter was, that almost all heroes were just self absorbed assholes. Villains were no better, they were all like mini Sasuke's, before the 4th war. Running around with their form of 'justice'. 'Justice my ass.' Kakashi thought.

"Oh no." He heard EraserHeads voice. "Not you."

"Oh yes. Yes me." Kakashi teased. "Yo. How's it hanging EraserFace."

"It's EraserHead, and it was fine... until...."

"Maa maa, now that's not very kind now is it." Kakashi eye-smiled.