They all sat on the dining table and preeti di and Shehnaaz started serving.

When Shehnaaz was about to serve Sidharth, preeti di said, "Sanu tu Zain ko serve kar! Inhe mein dekh lungi!".

Sidharth was now fuming with anger but he didn't act upon it. There was a certain decorum that has to be maintained in front of an outsider and he would do that.

Shehnaaz sat with neetu di and they all started eating. Sidharth was continuously looking at Shehnaaz, who has not even looked at him till now.

"Aise dekh rha hai tu jaise ki Sanu ko pehli baar dekha hai!", preeti di said.

"Pehli baar nhi Preeti, 'bohot' dino baad apni 'Fiancé' ko dekh rha hai!", Neetu di scoffed, focusing on 'bohot' and 'fiance'.

Sidharth realised that they were indeed saying the truth. He hasn't seen Shehnaaz properly in so many days.

Their relationship was new but they were never doing the stuff that the couples usually do.

"Sana kal mere friend ne yatch pe ek party rakhi hai. You wanna tag along!", he asked and Neetu di answered, "Han han, kyun nhi jaegi Sanu? Waise bhi Baaki sab ke paas to time nhi hai Sanu ke sath baith kar thodi baatein karne ka. Why should Shehnaaz not go out when the person she lives with, is generally out having fun!", she spat.

Sidharth felt anger rush through his veins thinking about Shehnaaz and Zain together in a party.

"Why don't you take her along as your date? Kyunki their relationship is under wraps, it's only limited till the family. Oh, actually no, their relationship is only limited till their room", preeti di said.

"Arre ab to room tak bhi nhi hai Preeti. Kya Baat kar ri hai? Don't you know that Shehnaaz's fiance has prohibited her from wearing the ring even at home. To basically, there is nothing to worry about!", neetu di said.

"Di, aap kya bol re ho? Shehnaaz is fucking engaged to me!", Sidharth groaned.

"Sidharth language!", neetu di said.

"Is she really engaged to you? I have never seen her wearing the ring!", preeti di smirked at him.

Zain excused himself, feeling awkward between the family chaos. After he left, Sidharth couldn't find Shehnaaz.

"Di Shehnaaz kahan hai?", he asked.

"She is not coming with you! You better go home alone!", Di said.

"Aur waise bhi Misha might be waiting for you, so go!", preeti di said.

Sidharth now knew what was wrong. He hadn't spent time with Shehnaaz ever since they have started lining together.

Actually, no, since they have confessed to each other, they have spent only spent a week together, properly.

Only that holiday, was the time when they had spent some quality time alone, away from everything.

Sidharth just begged his sisters to let them see her, just once. He said that he knew that he was at wrong and so he will do everything in his power to make it alright.

Neetu di indicated towards her room and Sidharth hurriedly went there. He sneakily opened the door, without making any noise and saw Shehnaaz sobbing.

His heart broke to see her so sad. He was now cursing himself for doing something so stupid.

He promised her that he would love her so much that she would never have to cry. And here she was, crying only because of her.

Main koi aisa geet gaoon
Ke aarzoo jagaoon
Main koi aisa geet gaoon
Ke aarzoo jagaoon

Agar tum kaho

Sidharth sang and Shehnaaz looked at him in disbelief. She was astonished. The very next moment she broke into laughing fits.

Sidharth smiled seeing her like that. How long has it been since he had seen her laughing like this?

He wondered. He really screwed up this time and he knows that he needs to make it upto her.

He came and sat beside her and her laughter died down. Sidharth came closer to her and wiped away the tears from her face with the pads of his thumb.

"I am sorry, I know hum time nhi spend kar pare sath but now it will be okay. I promise.

Misha ko meine ward mein shift kra diya hai. Actually, mein zyada kuch nhi kar pa rha tha.

I have read something aur uske hisab se she needs much more medical attention. So I got her shifted back today!", he said.

Shehnaaz didn't seem happy and he asked her what was wrong.

"Sidharth mein uski wja se pareshaan nhi thi! Mein hum dono ke liye pareshan thi! We both couldn't spend time together, isiliye I was a bit low.

Tu kitna bhi busy ho, ek 10 ki phone call can also make a lot of difference.

Par hum dono ne 2 hafton se sirf ek dusre ko subha aur raat mein dekha and we didn't have any conversation.

What kind of a relationship is this? ", she asked, tears rolling down her cheeks again.

He wiped away the tears and now his eyes were moist too," I am Sorry. I might have taken you for granted. Pta nhi kaise mein ek dum bhul hi gya ki you are also there in my life now. Mujhe na akele rehne ki aadat thi pehle, fir tu aayi to thoda change aaya. Ab meri teri life teri bhi hai, mein bhul gya tha kyunki aadat nhi hai!", a tear rolled down his cheek.

Shehnaaz wiped away his tears and said, "Sun, ek aur baat hai!", she said seriously and he got alarmed thinking what could it be.

"Tu na please kabhi gaana mat gaana. Please!", she said it so seriously that even Sidharth became anxious for sometime and they they both broke into laughters.

"I missed you!", he said amidst the laughter.

"I missed you too!", she says caressing his cheeks with both her hands.

Sidharth leaned down to kiss her and she looked up towards him, so that he doesn't have to bend more.

They were kissing passionately. It was a symbol of how much she has missed him and of how much Sidharth has longed for her.

Neetu di and preeti di barged in and immediately closed their eyes. Sensing the intrusion, they both parted.

"Di, aap?", Sidharth said.

"Yar darwaaza to band kar lena tha. Gadhe jo tum dono!", peeti di said.

And they both got embarrassed...

Will everything fall back into its place? Will Misha return? Are they going to get seperated again?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me🙏

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️