"Did you just drank all my beer?" He asked, bluntly. Didn't even said hello.

You smiled lightly, as his standing figure was opaque. You don't have to see his face yey.

"No. Ugh," you sat up. You rubbed your temple. "We made a song! Do you wanna hear it?" You exclaimed.

"Uh- no." He spat. "You just drank all me beer!"

You gasped. "I did noooot."

"Yes, you did,"

"Nooo," you groaned.

"Yes you did," he said again.

"I did not, me and-" timely, Stuart came in. Holding a bottle of beer.

Murdoc swiftly turned to him, flickering his eyes to the beer in Stuart's hands. "Pot, did you tell her where my secret beers are!?" Murdoc outrageously commented.

"N-no, Muds, she found it." Stuart quivered.

"How!?" Murdoc exclaimed again.

"It was obvious, behind a plant? Really? Even a four-year-old can find it." You rolled your eyes.

Stuart walked towards you, giving you the 'beer'. You smiled.

"Give me that!" Murdoc stomps his way to you.

"Hands off!" You extend your arms so he couldn't reach it.

"I'm gonna break your arm," he threatened.

"Aah! I'm not surprised," you mocked.

You hugged the beer closed to your chest so he wouldn't reach it. You stood up, legs wobbled. "Haaa," you wheezed and drank the beer quickly.

But something was off, "Am I drunk or does this taste like saltwater?" You wiped your lips and smelled the liquid. "Still taste good to me," you drank it again.

"This is where we know yew're drunk, Y/n." Stuart said. You put down the bottle and arched an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Because tha' is wotah."

You gasped. Eyes gazing at the two men in front of you. "Huh?" You confusedly asked.

"Tha' is wotah." Stuart said again.

Ah fuck. You are drunk, you snickered a laugh and gave it to Murdoc. He looked at you confusedly, "Ugh," he groaned and turned his back and went off.

Murdoc was supposed to get more beer since he ran out. But found you drunk, lying on the floor. He grimaced as he paced in the hallways, he looked down on the bottle.

"I'll just get more tomorrow," Murdoc said to himself, as he entered the elevator.

On other side of plastic beach, Stuart helped you stood up. You were wobbling like a person who just learnt to stand up.

"Ugh, I can't believe I even let you drank tha' many," Stuart mumbled to you. His voice was opaque and distant. You flickered, eyes blurry.

"I'm fine," you smiled. Both of you walk out of the recording.

You weren't sure where he was taking you, but whatever. You're tired and drunk. "Oi, oi." You called him, Stuart laced his arm around your waist as he helped you walk. "Didn't you sold...uh the Geep." You said, craning your head towards his.

His eyes dilated, "eeEeh," he mumbled.

"Or was it the Winnebago? I honestly don't know. But I heard you sold the Mhmmm--" Stuart quickly covered your mouth. You struggled to get his hands off of you, but soon he removed it once you both entered the elevator.