Chapter 13:- Great Mistake

Start from the beginning

"Levi. I know you don't trust me. I know that you're thinking of why would I choose this place and time out of all other option."

"One of the many questions, yes." Levi unamusely said.

"See, this is actually advantage to both of our side. Eliminating him will help you in many different way such as that they will listen to you, maybe hand over your brother to you, fear you or any wishes that you wanted."

Levi simply stared at her with no expression then he nodded. When Sona almost turned away, Levi held her arms tightly while pushing her to the wall and went really close to her face which made Sona blush.

"If you, YOU betray me by any chance, I'll promise you that I won't be dead. I'll find you and finish you in the same way I will finish that target. Then you will be just another target who made a mistake." Levi strictly told.

Sona couldn't say anything but nodded. After that, Levi let her go and went back to his workbench where he was preparing his weapon. After a few moment, Tsubaki entered the room and said,

"It's time. We need to go now. Levi, your part are now start."

Levi nodded and jumped into teleportation circle along with Sona who was still blushing about it. Levi couldn't help but wonder worse of the situation. He don't know whether he will be caught or no, but one thing for sure, he will finish off his target no matter what it takes. If this is the only chance to get his brother back, then this would be a perfect opportunity and Levi know he can't risk that.

Levi sighed as the teleportation continued meanwhile Tsubaki focused on the magic and Sona stared at Levi, thinking if this is the right choice. She's not only endangering the clan but her friends also. Is it worth it?

______________________________

LOCATION:- The Supreme Court

TIME:- Evening

3rd pov:-

Name:- Jaiden Topp

Name:- Jaiden Topp

Profession:- Supreme Court Leader

Power:- Mainly control almost all of the power from Supreme Court.

Jaiden walked toward the room, accompanied with 2 of the bodyguards. He was suddenly called to the meeting for some other reason regarding the following attack on devils territory and the death of Zatougi. Zatougi's death was a huge loss to the compound and that particular attacker/killer know this very well.

He reached the room that he needed to be and the guards patrolling around the area, opened the door for him. After entering the room, he saw familiar faces. He then took one of the seats on a round table. The Great Satans also presented themselves as they sat down. Jaiden then began to speak.

"Greeting all of you. As you may notice, we are suddenly called due to emergency reasons by Sirzechs himself. The reason is mainly regarding the death of that particular some-"