I layed down on my back and Colby got on top of me and kissed me. He kissed my lips my cheek and my neck. And I allowed all of it.

After me and Colby's little make out session we decided to just head home. It was awkward on the wake there. I pulled up to his apartment complex and we just sat there.

I couldn't bare the silence.

"Where you just using me as a rebound?" I asked "what" he said. I just looked at him "am I colby" I said

"K I'm sorry I shouldn't have" is all he said.

"Get out" I said

"What"

"Colby I said get out"

"Kayla I'm sorry i-"

"Get out!" I almost started to yell.

He got out leaving his stuff but I just drove off. Pissed.

I got home and walked passed everyone "DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME" I yell at everyone and walk to my room slamming the door shut.

I walk over to my bed and start to cry. And I can't stop.

I pull my phone out to seeing 20 miss calls and 12 new voice mails. Then I have like a hundred new text messages from Colby.

I can't anymore. Not with Colby. I actually did like him. More than a friend at that but he had a girlfriend at the time so it kept me from trying to be close with him.

Ya know what I'ma got to a club.

I look in my closet for something to wear and I find this.

I put it on and grab my heals

And for the finishing I put my hair up and put some necklaces on and I take a picture to post

Kaylaforlife- who cares what other people think right?1 million likesComments disabled

1 million likes
Comments disabled

Twitter- kaylaforever- fuck it turning off my location
87,725 retweets 709,862 likes
Comments disabled

"

Im leaving everyone I'm heading out to the club if anyone want to come" I say "I'll come" dev and Corey says "same" Tara said "I think we all need some stress free time" Corey said and we all agreed.

"Kayla these your friends" the guard said and I nodded and he let us in.

"You friends with the gard?" Tara asked "yea we go back to Ed Sheeran" I say as we laughed.

Corey stayed sober so he could drive us home .

Me and Tara danced and got drunk. We started to sing and then the people on the stage called us up there.

We got up there and sang cherry bomb and it was so fun I had forgotten everything about what happened with Colby and it was great.

We finished singing and got off of stage and danced and then I bumped into someone.

"Colby?"

I'm to drunk for this shit.