"You’re cold." He whispered, as I felt the heat of his breath on my mouth. 

"Then warm me up." I replied, breathless, and he looked pleased as he leaned in to capture my lips once again.

I almost lose myself in the heat of the moment, arms holding on to his shoulders when he dragged his mouth over the bare skin of my shoulder.

 He bit at the flesh of my neck, light and playful as his hand drifted up to cup my breast. kissing his way across my skin. My fingers dig into his back holding him.

 Taehyung slipped his palm further down, caressing the skin of my inner thigh, his lips brushing mine when I tried to look at him, he pressed them on mine in a sweet kiss. his arousal brushing against me, but he seemed content just kissing me, tongue curling around mine, making a satisfied little sound low in his throat.

Desire burned low in my belly and I pulled away with a gasp, forehead dipping to press against his.

His hand slipped up my top and cup my breasts, my back arching when his thumb brush over my tightening nipple.

 Desire begun to pool between my legs, my head dropping back when he rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb. 

My skin burned at his touched.He slipped a leg between my thighs, laughing when I squirmed at the firm muscle of his thigh pressing into my sex. 

 The pleased possessiveness in his eyes always take my breath away, and the way he sighed and relaxed at my touch make my heart thump in delight. 

It always ends up this way,a quiet moment spent with hands running over my warm skin, the muscles of his chest firm under my fingers, my spine stretching as his palm slides along the length of it. 

Suddenly, Taehyung pulled away when his phone started ringing, He picked my lips before rolling over to reach for his phone on the nightstand.

I climbed on top of him as I pushed my hair from my face and quickly slipped the phone from his finger. He looked at me with wide eyes as I hang up and throw the phone on the other side of the bed.

His face expression quickly turned to an amuse one as he looked at his phone then back at me, his smug smile fixed on his face.

"Is my needy wife back " he said, slightly brushing his hands up and down my waist.

"I never left " I smiled, trailing down my fingers down his chest.

Taehyung chuckled ,pulling me down into him and kissed me,I slightly nippled at his lip, smiling when he groaned in my mouth.I pulled away and slip my top over my head, much to his approval and he didn't hesitate before leaning in.

 He sucked a nipple into his mouth, working his mouth roughly as I moaned and weaved trembling fingers through his hair, pulling his head back to my lips ,I breathed in the sweet scent lingering in his breath.

He pulled me close, chest pressing to chest, and my lips quiver at the feeling of my breasts against his muscle. He pulled my hips down to meet his, my mouth watering at the hard ridge of his erection. 

"What does my needy wife want ?" His voice was a power unto itself, growing deeper.

I reached for the waistband of his pants, tugging at them until he lifted his hips with a thick chuckle, yanking the fabric down his thighs, taking a moment to admire the thick muscle defining them. 

I crawled up the length of his long legs after I pushed my underwear down, his eyes raking over me.

The head of his hard cock poked at my thigh when I settled over his lap, his legs spread out. It begun to leak with a few pumps from me, and my eyes flit  amusingly between the beads of his precome and the way his lashes flutter with each movement of my hand.